HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 29, 2012, 11:38 AM
United States, AZ, Cave Creek
Joined Oct 2001
42 Posts
Discussion
Fly Sky 3-Ch Receiver for Air Use

Has anyone had experience with the Fly Sky 3-channel receiver (FS-GTR/FS-GT3C) for air use? I've got a couple of delta wing park flyers that this receiver would be ideal for. I always see it sold with the Fly Sky ground system but suspect that it is the same as their air receivers with fewer pinouts. At $7.40 they're practically free . All inputs appreciated.
Lonemountain is offline Find More Posts by Lonemountain
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
60 years of RC flying
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Feb 2006
16,949 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonemountain View Post
Has anyone had experience with the Fly Sky 3-channel receiver (FS-GTR/FS-GT3C) for air use? I've got a couple of delta wing park flyers that this receiver would be ideal for. I always see it sold with the Fly Sky ground system but suspect that it is the same as their air receivers with fewer pinouts. At $7.40 they're practically free . All inputs appreciated.
I haven't tried it myself but have seen lots of positive reports here.
Daedalus66 is offline Find More Posts by Daedalus66
Old Mar 01, 2012, 03:05 AM
United States, HI, Kailua
Joined Jun 2010
227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonemountain View Post
Works beautifully in my stryker
Kalikikopa is offline Find More Posts by Kalikikopa
Old Mar 01, 2012, 07:12 AM
The art of airbrush
Österreich
Joined Jul 2010
83 Posts
At actually US$5.48 (Hobbyking) it's a steal. Works flawlessly with 9x Transmitters and is good for all Delta or Flying wing use.
rcpaintworks is offline Find More Posts by rcpaintworks