Old Sep 05, 2009, 07:03 AM
Cyb
Belgium
Joined Sep 2003
118 Posts
Discussion
Frequency management software

Hi everybody,
Some time ago, I started developping a frequency management software (I don't know how it is called in english) to use at our local RC club. So, as I just add the english translation, I want to share it with you. Moderators, please move this thread if this is not the right forum for such a message.

The software support intermodulation, maximum models flying at the same time, groups,... You can easily test it, there is a demo meeting when you first launch the application. This software is still in beta stage (maybe still alpha), and I'll be happy to fix bugs if some of you want to try it. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in such software (which I can understand ), and I don't want to work on a project which nobody is interested in. That's why maybe I'll put it OpenSource.

Don't hesitate to tell me the bugs you found, or bad translation,... I'm just at the beginning with this software, and there are plenty of other additionnal feature that I can add (pdf export, windows mobile (why not ),...) So every new feature idea is welcome.

Nice flights,
Loic
Cyb is offline Find More Posts by Cyb
to remove ads between posts