SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 07, 2012, 10:59 AM
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Aug 2005
91 Posts
Question
3D Hobby Shop

Hi. Does 3D Hobby Shop ever answer their phones or return emails? I've been trying to reach them for over a week.
3dcraz is online now Find More Posts by 3dcraz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2012, 11:33 AM
Currently flyin Crack Yak
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jul 2006
364 Posts
Try calling again

3DHobbyShop is attending First Annual mid-America 3DHS Fly-Low-In, featuring the first National AJ Slick Convention. 3DHS will be closed May 30 thru June 4. Shipping and support will resume June 5.
ryanotown22 is offline Find More Posts by ryanotown22
Old Jun 07, 2012, 11:40 AM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,440 Posts
Also, they seem to answer emails better than phones, or PM them here. Not sure why, frustrating if you're a first time customer and wanting to speak with somebody, but once you understand the system as it is, just part of the cost of the nice planes they have.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Old Jun 07, 2012, 02:04 PM
Joined Aug 2005
91 Posts
I new about the flyin from their website. I've left 3 emails and also called today and yesterday but their voicebox is full. Maybe they took an extended vacation. They do have a really nice product. I just received an airplane from them and have a question. Thanks for the input.
Old Jun 07, 2012, 02:07 PM
Certified Wingnut
Delta BC
Joined Jul 2008
357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dcraz View Post
I new about the flyin from their website. I've left 3 emails and also called today and yesterday but their voicebox is full. Maybe they took an extended vacation. They do have a really nice product. I just received an airplane from them and have a question. Thanks for the input.
Try asking here. There is a ton of knowegable, helpful people on this site.
LanceMc is offline Find More Posts by LanceMc
Old Jun 10, 2012, 01:31 AM
United States, CA, Hughson
Joined Jan 2012
1,113 Posts
Good luck. I have been trying everyday for the past month by via email and phone and they don't respond by either of them. This has put a horrible taste in my mouth and I will buy through somebody else for now on!
hertzrepkeith is offline Find More Posts by hertzrepkeith
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:48 AM
Joined Nov 2011
8,440 Posts
Try PM'ing theKM, it's worked for me in the past. Nice guy.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 02:20 PM
Grass Valley California
Joined Jun 2004
2,469 Posts
Quote:
What plane is it?

I would post in the thread for the airplane or the addicts thread.
As a beginner you will get a lot of help

Dennis
Dennis C is offline Find More Posts by Dennis C
Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:44 PM
Joined Aug 2005
91 Posts
This is really frustrating. I bought an airplane from them,have some issues with it and missing parts. They never answer their phones and don't return emails. I hate to diss a company in a public forum but I don't now no what else to do.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 12:44 AM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Dude PM someone on the fourms here. I don't understand why everybody complains about there phones like your on here then just PM them?

Also what dennis said alot of us will have extra spair parts that we will be willing to send to you. Go to the thread for the plane that you are missing parts for and ask....I don't get how hard it is?

I have had 3 of there planes now and I had lost or was missing some parts for my 42" slick one time and I have never had to call or email them. You can do all on here.

There are Team 3dhs guys all over these threads.

Also you should tell us what plane you have and what parts you are missing?
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Last edited by skarface; Jun 20, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:09 AM
Joined Aug 2005
91 Posts
It seems like answering phones and returning emails should be part of doing business. The airplane is a 62" Osiris. I'm missing all the pull-pull hardware for the rudder. I also had a question on right thrust and cowl alignment. I have no complaints wth the quaility,it's top notch.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:17 AM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Ok best place to ask is the fanatics thread.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...89897&page=464
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:23 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,226 Posts
Not everyone is on rcgroups to PM the folks that work at 3dhs. While it is a good way to get a hold of them many folk aren't going to know to try that route . You shouldn't expect people to sift through the net trying to find these people on rcgroups when they have a phone number and email address. Anyways, call ADChobbystore they always pick up the phone or return emails by the next day.
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Old Jun 20, 2012, 12:47 PM
heli pilots use the rudder
Joined Jan 2007
29 Posts
Quote:
It seems like answering phones and returning emails should be part of doing business. The airplane is a 62" Osiris. I'm missing all the pull-pull hardware for the rudder. I also had a question on right thrust and cowl alignment. I have no complaints wth the quaility,it's top notch.
Me too!
The worst ever, shame on these guys!
I ordered an Extra 330 and got an extra 300........
redrsv is offline Find More Posts by redrsv
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:48 PM
Joined Nov 2011
8,440 Posts
Quote:
I agree, and was concerned when I couldn't get through via traditional methods. However, PM theKM. He's a great guy and answers PMs. 3DHS just does business differently--it's their business. For me, I ultimately decided the quality of the planes are worth more than an ability to talk to a human, and just go with the flow they've established, but YMMV.