Closed Thread
Old May 30, 2012, 08:06 PM
United States, IL, Algonquin
Joined Jul 2011
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Discussion
ryanf58

Has anyone purchased planes from this guy? ryanf58. I ordered and paid via Paypal (not gift as the seller requested) on May11 and all I've received is excuses for not sending them. I believe he was accused, here on RCG, of taking RCPowers plans and cutting out planes and selling them, which I understand isn't allowed. Just curious if anyone has had the same problem. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he still ships the planes.
seawitch43 is offline Find More Posts by seawitch43
Last edited by seawitch43; Jun 01, 2012 at 04:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2012, 02:26 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
316 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
Its been 20 days that's along time for no answer on shipping. Pm him tell him you open up PayPal claim see what he says...lucky you didn't pay cash gift
beercandan11 is offline Find More Posts by beercandan11
Old May 31, 2012, 02:59 AM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sorry dude. I'd file the claim & move on. Thanks for the heads up.
Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Old May 31, 2012, 01:38 PM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,334 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
so what you are saying is, since you didn't have any time to cut the plane out yourself, which takes about an hour or two, you are now out money and still have no plane?

but thanks at showing us another person who thinks he is an RC manufacturer because he cuts some foam from someonelses plans.
rcshirt is offline Find More Posts by rcshirt
Old May 31, 2012, 03:57 PM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,504 Posts
Trader Rating: 361
That guy was bad news from the beginning,i got that feeling when he posted the sale thread.
SEAWITCH!what plane did u order from him?
If i have the plans ill cut u the foam for free.

Angel
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old May 31, 2012, 05:08 PM
United States, NH, Suncook
Joined Oct 2010
462 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
this member mentioned just posted wanted airplane kit ads in all the forums.gues where your moneys going.
sagomon is offline Find More Posts by sagomon
Old May 31, 2012, 06:18 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
That dude sure loves to cross post, too, doesn't he? Good God, man! Does he really need to post a wanted ad in every plane forum saying nothing more than "Looking for kits"? How about spending 30 seconds to actually describe what you want? Or, better yet, search for what you want.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old May 31, 2012, 08:27 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Look guys. My sister is in critical condition at the hospital. Have some patience and compassion! I am trying to get his planes done but am at the hospital on all of my free time.
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Old May 31, 2012, 09:09 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,772 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Wow, we have never heard that one before.

One of these, right? http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1648225
Read this post in there: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=10

Rick
rampman is offline Find More Posts by rampman
Old May 31, 2012, 09:26 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58 View Post
Look guys. My sister is in critical condition at the hospital. Have some patience and compassion! I am trying to get his planes done but am at the hospital on all of my free time.
This is a typical response from scammers here so I'm sorry if I don't believe you. You sure seem to be trying to buy a lot lately for someone that owes a person something they've paid for and for someone who's sister is supposedly in the hospital. You also seem to sell a lot on Craigslist and other sites for someone who is supposedly looking for kits for personal use.
Old May 31, 2012, 09:37 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,636 Posts
Trader Rating: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcnally View Post
This is a typical response from scammers here so I'm sorry if I don't believe you. You sure seem to be trying to buy a lot lately for someone that owes a person something they've paid for and for someone who's sister is supposedly in the hospital. You also seem to sell a lot on Craigslist and other sites for someone who is supposedly looking for kits for personal use.
When they lie Soooooo much..when do you really believe a story....For me..I just can't...evidently he never read the boy that cried wolf....

File a dispute....that usually build a fire under them...Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Jun 01, 2012, 08:27 AM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,504 Posts
Trader Rating: 361
They guy has time to sell but no time to ship....then u should not b selling until u r in better situations
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Jun 01, 2012, 09:59 AM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcnally View Post
How would you know what I sell on craigslist?
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Old Jun 01, 2012, 10:34 AM
Planes, Guitars and Cigars
Joined May 2002
3,171 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
File a claim with paypal immediately. You may also want to alert them to the legal issues involved with the kits he is selling.
Steve_A_Reno is offline Find More Posts by Steve_A_Reno
Old Jun 01, 2012, 10:36 AM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58 View Post
How would you know what I sell on craigslist?
It's not to hard to find a person when they openly provide their phone number.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tag/2961007357.html

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tag/2996552287.html

And, I especially like this one...Weren't you warned about selling these without permission from the designers on the 15th? Yet you post it on CL on the 30th? Classy!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tag/3002003196.html

I'm curious about why you continue to put up for sale ads for the foamies when you can't seem to ship them out to anyone.
Closed Thread