HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 20, 2005, 11:34 PM
Bronx,NY
Joined Aug 2005
4 Posts
Help!
Blade CP problems

Has anyone had any problems flying the Blade CP right out of the box?
When I try to lift into a hover it tends to pitch forward and turn left. The elevator trim is centered but the swashplate is tilted forward. When I correct it it doesnt help. Lastly, the main blades are installed with positive pitch. I prefer to start with 0 degree pitch.

Are there adjustments I have to make to this heli that I didnt know about? I was under the impression that it was RTF. Rob
wonderboy is offline Find More Posts by wonderboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2005, 11:48 PM
4000 posts?!
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2005
4,047 Posts
Rob,

you might have better luck here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42

i've had one heli in the past, my fingers wernt up to the challenge, but i did learn that it takes many little adjustments (and a lot of patience) to get these things in the air and stable. as stable as they get at least. i'm sure the people in the micro heli forum can give ya a hand.

nick
micro_builder is online now Find More Posts by micro_builder