SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 06:49 AM
in tartiflette we trust
France, RA, Sallanches
Joined May 2012
71 Posts
the blue led is solid... does that mean the GPS is locked?
the telemetry shows me 7sat...so i think the GPS is well connected
babz is offline Find More Posts by babz
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:16 AM
New York Highlander
United States, NY, Vermontville
Joined Apr 2012
1,685 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by babz View Post
i'm going to be crazy with RTL,in my first tests with my old bixler,with a raw download ,all was as expected,RTL was good.I downloaded FPV raptor's parameters and now it doesn't work,i tried to reset to factory parameters but nothing change,when i want RTL the plane goes everywhere,manual and stabilize modes work perfectly,where am i wrong ?
Check to see if your flight modes are still set to what you wanted them to be. When you load a default param file, flight modes will change too. What you had RTL set to may be something else now.
GFergy is online now Find More Posts by GFergy
Old Today, 07:36 AM
Bulgaria, Sofia-grad, Sofia
Joined Feb 2012
1,846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFergy View Post
Check to see if your flight modes are still set to what you wanted them to be. When you load a default param file, flight modes will change too. What you had RTL set to may be something else now.
Oh yeah... that could be the problem as well!!
Arxangel is online now Find More Posts by Arxangel
Old Today, 10:10 AM
in tartiflette we trust
France, RA, Sallanches
Joined May 2012
71 Posts
i managed the flight modes as my tx also...but it doesn't work
babz is offline Find More Posts by babz