SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 07, 2012, 10:35 AM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Ok !Can you let me know what mechanic you will put to your 800 seahawk ? The SM tail system now already start to have a 1:1.25 high speed gear ratio version come out middle Oct , but after your question here . it is good quaestion . Now i start a big version for 800 size . i will use bigger strong gear to build a 700-800 size .I can sure the gear strong enough . because the gear is same from Align soucing and they are use the gear for their crazy 3-D flying . so sure ok . but this bigger version also come out middle Oct . hope you can waiting . the gear box is base the same size , becaise trex 700 is same boom size with 600 . so my gear box is no need change , i just change the middle matel side frame . just a little length longer or new gear distance in the frame . I sure can solve this problem . i have chech the bevel gear between 600 and 700. both can put to my gear box . i think your tail rotor will not make loading higer than the crazy 3-D pilot ! . the other topic already upload the information about the 1:1.25 SM-HGR (High gear ratio gear ) version tail system. you will ask .why this bigger version not make the high gear ratio ??? i will find the gear soucing in this moment ! no worry the tail speed too low ! i will solve this problem .
This is just what i was asking for,hope no offense taking,the meaning was a constructive diskussion, as i said,and this is just mine opinion....

I have up to date not seen one 800 heli with the sm raised tt...
Almost everyone that are stated runs 600 helis (scale) up to 6s
Some of them with a 4 blade mainhead but with 2 bladed tail...but still 6 s

Mine tiger just because you are asking gone run 12 s,4 blade head and 3 blade tailrotor,the week point in this setup is the supplied conversion set for lower the tailrotor in the fuselage,in this case the plastic umbrella gear,heliartist are aware of this problem and on theirs website is stated that a new metalgear is produced
And gone be replaced free thru them

I have the chaos 600 mechanic in the tiger,from the reseller i got a mail

" warning,dont fly the mechanic with setups over 6 s using multiblades head,can result in a gearfailure,new gears will be awailable in the middle of november"

So...both heliartist,reseller of the chaos helicopter states that can be issues with gears running a high voltage setup....and in that case to put in a another application with 3 more gears that not are tested is not a good idea..as i said earlier,this is just mine opinion...

If you can produce a raised tt that suits the desired application and do several test before letting it out on market its very good,like the new tt with stronger gears is very good,most of us that are in the scalehobby puts lots of efforts in ours scalehobby and dont want to see our works to be part of the mother earth
due to products that are not suited or to week for the things they are ment to be in

Like mentioned earlier,hope no offense taken kin,keep up the scalespirit with yours good work,yours ideas are shurly inovative and intime.

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is online now Find More Posts by viggen65
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:06 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,236 Posts
Thankyou for Jack . your post is help a lot guys here or some flying site they have same worry about a optional parts or eqiupment bad quality or not strong enough make their lovely models be accident or crash . So i have same thinking about the risk , so i make decision to make a bigger size . the gear is same trex 700 . i think is no problem in the strength , they are very hard 3-D . so it should be very big confident i use the bevel gear . i think no need warning guy don't over 6s !!! He ! He! ok start the bigger version tomorrow , it will come out about two week within .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:32 AM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
813 Posts
Quote:
Thankyou for Jack . your post is help a lot guys here or some flying site they have same worry about a optional parts or eqiupment bad quality or not strong enough make their lovely models be accident or crash . So i have same thinking about the risk , so i make decision to make a bigger size . the gear is same trex 700 . i think is no problem in the strength , they are very hard 3-D . so it should be very big confident i use the bevel gear . i think no need warning guy don't over 6s !!! He ! He! ok start the bigger version tomorrow , it will come out about two week within .
Thats a very good decision kin!

In that case i can put the imds in the century seaking im planning to buy and the new heavy duty Sm raised in the tiger...

Cheers
Jack
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:50 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Söderberg View Post
Thats a very good decision kin!

In that case i can put the imds in the century seaking im planning to buy and the new heavy duty Sm raised in the tiger...

Cheers
Jack
I have a good idea for you ! keep the IMDS . Let the motor shaft direct join the my rasie tail system .you can have a raise tail gear box and let the motor direct drive to the TT shaft . the motor keep location in side the seaking tail boom some where inside . becuse the gear ratio is same a motor 1:1 so i think you no need cut the seaking tail rotor position a big hole . you think the motor install in the tail fin .how it look ? but you let the TT system join with the imds . it will very funny ! and best . seaking tail fin is very small , how you can accept a motor in the top of the fin ! I can't !!!!!
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:54 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,236 Posts
I can make you the joiner let the motor direct join the the drive drive , so easy for me . just let me know what length you what the drive drive !
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 12:20 PM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
813 Posts
Quote:
I have a good idea for you ! keep the IMDS . Let the motor shaft direct join the my rasie tail system .you can have a raise tail gear box and let the motor direct drive to the TT shaft . the motor keep location in side the seaking tail boom some where inside . becuse the gear ratio is same a motor 1:1 so i think you no need cut the seaking tail rotor position a big hole . you think the motor install in the tail fin .how it look ? but you let the TT system join with the imds . it will very funny ! and best . seaking tail fin is very small , how you can accept a motor in the top of the fin ! I can't !!!!!
See your point,have to do some thoughts about it,idea seems good teoretical,have to get the fuse first,i have a brand new trex 700 dfc for the seaking,think we gone have the oppurtunity to talk in this matter more in a near furture..

Cheers
Jack
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:03 PM
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
628 Posts
Quote:
Hi Kin,

After reading this all about the gears and your clear warning about not using more sells than 6 well in my Apache I use 8 cells and I have melded 1 gear and blown one in the very beginning, the first one I still believe my fault by trowing to much pitch at the tail rotor, but upgrading the gears to the 700size are a good one because sometimes you need more trust by wind gusts or by pilot error and its nice to know you do not shredded your gears just by saving your bird.

So I really hope that the better gears will fit in the already existing (and build in) gear boxes.

Jan,
Horseman is online now Find More Posts by Horseman
Old Oct 08, 2012, 12:34 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Hi Kin,

After reading this all about the gears and your clear warning about not using more sells than 6 well in my Apache I use 8 cells and I have melded 1 gear and blown one in the very beginning, the first one I still believe my fault by trowing to much pitch at the tail rotor, but upgrading the gears to the 700size are a good one because sometimes you need more trust by wind gusts or by pilot error and its nice to know you do not shredded your gears just by saving your bird.

So I really hope that the better gears will fit in the already existing (and build in) gear boxes.

Jan,
The 6s warning not from me , it is from Heliastxx . they post it in the products . But the 700 bigger gear is really take out all the risk . sure reliable . so i will upgrade fast , i will offer you the upgrade parts even you have installed , it is big work . and not big different change . especial the tail raise gear box , size will be same . Just another side piece gear box not in a same straight line , it will move aside a very little 1-1.5mm not effect so much ! it is easy for you .
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2012, 01:59 AM
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
628 Posts
Quote:
The 6s warning not from me , it is from Heliastxx . they post it in the products . But the 700 bigger gear is really take out all the risk . sure reliable . so i will upgrade fast , i will offer you the upgrade parts even you have installed , it is big work . and not big different change . especial the tail raise gear box , size will be same . Just another side piece gear box not in a same straight line , it will move aside a very little 1-1.5mm not effect so much ! it is easy for you .
Hi Kin,

Sorry that I misunderstood that about the 6 sells warning and happy I can still fly my Apache now with the 8 cells setup

Then I'm glad that the tail gear isn't change in dimensions because thats In my case (Apache tail) a bit off a workout if thats need to be changed.
The angled mid section isn't a problem.

And taking out the risk feels always good, and if you can find a solution to make the stock 600 size Align tail output gear also stronger than we have all areas covered

And thanks that you are still improving your products and that you really listen to your customers

Jan,
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:10 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,236 Posts
Quote:
Hi Kin,

Sorry that I misunderstood that about the 6 sells warning and happy I can still fly my Apache now with the 8 cells setup

Then I'm glad that the tail gear isn't change in dimensions because thats In my case (Apache tail) a bit off a workout if thats need to be changed.
The angled mid section isn't a problem.

And taking out the risk feels always good, and if you can find a solution to make the stock 600 size Align tail output gear also stronger than we have all areas covered

And thanks that you are still improving your products and that you really listen to your customers

Jan,
The gear in fact no damage report to us , but i don't want have one report or any report , so i will find a better gear to represent the first gear even not accident . i will do it now !
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:16 AM
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
628 Posts
Quote:
The gear in fact no damage report to us , but i don't want have one report or any report , so i will find a better gear to represent the first gear even not accident . i will do it now !

Talking about customer service

Jan,
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:20 AM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
813 Posts
Quote:
Talking about customer service

Jan,
Couldnt agree moore...

Cheers
Jack
Old Nov 02, 2012, 01:35 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,236 Posts
New bigger size gear arrival , now are build the new gear box parts for new order and prepare for the old customer free replacement .
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 02, 2012, 02:44 PM
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
628 Posts
Quote:
New bigger size gear arrival , now are build the new gear box parts for new order and prepare for the old customer free replacement .
Costumer service indeed
Old Nov 03, 2012, 10:40 PM
Fresno, California
Joined Mar 2007
2,597 Posts
Kin, what do we need to do to acquire these new gears if we have already purchased the elevated tail?
BigGuyJT is online now Find More Posts by BigGuyJT