HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 21, 2011, 02:24 PM
Croatia, County of Zagreb, Velika Gorica
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Ordered one from Banggood couple days ago

But I forgot about stg - In Europe (Croatia) we need to show in customs procedure for all equipment with RF emission certificate - "EC Declaration of Conformity". Maybe is in manual certificate or somebody have electronic copy?
nick007shadow is offline Find More Posts by nick007shadow
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 21, 2011, 02:37 PM
United States, TX, Montgomery
Joined Nov 2011
107 Posts
thanks csomi still wondering about a cut off though, and also does anyone know it the newer style align 100 head will fit on this heli I was thinking it might make it a quicker bird with the paddled flybar, I'm also looking forward to flying the first outdoor rc helicopter in the world as their video says lmao
joshstreet09 is offline Find More Posts by joshstreet09
Old Dec 21, 2011, 02:48 PM
Magyarország, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Miskolc
Joined Dec 2011
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick007shadow View Post
Ordered one from Banggood couple days ago

But I forgot about stg - In Europe (Croatia) we need to show in customs procedure for all equipment with RF emission certificate - "EC Declaration of Conformity". Maybe is in manual certificate or somebody have electronic copy?
Write a letter to WL Toys company, maybe they can help
csomi2 is offline Find More Posts by csomi2
Old Dec 21, 2011, 02:52 PM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csomi2 View Post
Write a letter to WL Toys company, maybe they can help
Thanks - do you, maybe, have e-mail or internet link of WLToys
Old Dec 21, 2011, 03:06 PM
Joined Dec 2011
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick007shadow View Post
Thanks - do you, maybe, have e-mail or internet link of WLToys
WL Toys
Old Dec 21, 2011, 03:08 PM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
Thank you a lot. I'm trying with google - no way
Old Dec 21, 2011, 03:20 PM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
I left message about certificate, but I have some confusion. On pages in section About us I don't see production RC helicopters:

"WL Toys Factory is a Enterprise which is development, production and selling of Profesional for produce mini radio control car and mini radio control metal car, it has been registered by relevant national departments. Company is located in No.22 Huandong 1Road Kunmei Fengxiang Chenghai Shantou. With the spirit of "customer first, honesty first" principle, we had established a long-term partner relations with many different customers. We warmly welcome any new friend to visit and build the business relation!"

Old Dec 21, 2011, 04:06 PM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Fortunately I found site - now I'm waiting for answer on my question about EC Declaration of Conformity:

http://wlmodel.com/Product.asp?ID=245
Old Dec 21, 2011, 04:53 PM
Joined Dec 2011
33 Posts
According to my tracking information, I should get my V911 today.

I went with the Expedited Shipping Service to Australia and it was sent on the 19/12/2011.

It seems as though that Expedited Shipping from Banggood is a very fast option, considering that it has only took 4 days to get to Australia.
StringBean is offline Find More Posts by StringBean
Old Dec 21, 2011, 05:10 PM
Joined Sep 2011
10 Posts
Hey Daryoon,
I might not have read correctly, but do you have a V911? If you do, do you need to preform this mod to bind the 9x to it?
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Yup. I'd be glad to help. If you were closer, I'd even mod it for you.

I did put a switch in to toggle between the two radio modules. Bit others didn't bother with this and it seems to work fine for them.

On the er9x thread, they are coming up with the schematic to add a transistor or something like that to allow the radio to programmatically switch between the modules. So basically, load the mSR model and the DSM module is the one that is enabled. Pretty sweet stuff.
fireman77 is offline Find More Posts by fireman77
Old Dec 21, 2011, 05:52 PM
Perpetually covered in resin
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 2011
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman77 View Post
Hey Daryoon,
I might not have read correctly, but do you have a V911? If you do, do you need to preform this mod to bind the 9x to it?
Thanks
No you dont, the 9x is a straight bind with the v911
RawmadeCF is offline Find More Posts by RawmadeCF
Old Dec 21, 2011, 06:08 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,459 Posts
As RawmadeCF said. You do not need the DSM mod to bind with the V911. The Turnigy comes with the FlySky module and that is reported to bind with the V911 like the two were made for one another.

The DSM mod I reference above is for people flying Horizon Hobby stuff. Such as the Blade mSR.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:01 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,619 Posts
Test my Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPro View Post
I would be tempted to get one, but I own a few Solo Pros and Bravo SX already, and these haven't failed me so far, so I can't justify another purchase yet, unless it gets rediculously cheap, that is...

Btw, do the stock Solo Pro skids fit this heli as drop-in replacement? In that case I wouldn't have to get different batteries, should I get one, as I have plenty of NE compatible lipos.
Friends, I think I have this figured out. Although I don't have a v911 and a Solo Pro on hand to confirm my idea, I think it is a pretty good theory. You eagle eyes out there tell me if my theory holds any water.

My theory: The v911 actually uses the NE SP battery - with an added on adapter! If you noticed, MyRCMart actually sells this adapter for $1. Look at the attached pictures closely, and you will discover that the v911 battery is exactly a SP battery with this adapter added on.

What are the implications? Well, for starters, I think v911 owners will not be limited to buying proprietary batteries. They could buy or use any existing batteries from HK, or from other sellers. They *might* need to get adapters for these SP batteries. I said "might", because I didn't get a closer look at how these adapters are attached to the batteries. However, I imagine that they could be mod in such a way that they could be easily slipped on/off the SP batteries. *IF* that is the case, all you have to do is to leave an adapter on the helicopter, and you could use ALL the SP compatible batteries to your heart's desire. Similarly, you could leave a couple of these adapters in the charger unit, and then use it to charge SP batteries. You wouldn't have to buy dedicated adapter for each SP battery.

I hope that I'm right about this theory because it will open up a lot of possibilities!!!
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Last edited by Heli Pad; Dec 21, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:42 PM
Perpetually covered in resin
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 2011
555 Posts
Its so easy to cut the battery leads on the rx and solder on a micro deans for other batteries then just adjust mounting for cg. Not a big issue. Or just buy the $4.50 911 batteries
RawmadeCF is offline Find More Posts by RawmadeCF
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:59 PM
Joined Dec 2011
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman77 View Post
Hey Daryoon,
Thanks
The Banggood write it to me, on face book:

"Dear Tamás, the V911 helicopter is compatible with the Turnigy 9X. (◕‿◕✿)"