HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:41 AM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
Discussion
RX2703H-D fixed id

Hey everyone,

I put a fixed id on my rx2703 receiver, and now I can't reset it. It was working fine but I went to go fly one day and it wouldn't bind. I checked my Tx (devo10), and the fixed id was turned off (no idea how that happened). When I turned it back on, it changed the id code, and like a dumba!! I didn't write the proper code down.

I have inserted the bind plug in the elev. port, powered it up, and it just flashes fast. I have tried every combination, turning on the TX while it is on/off, plug in/out while on/off, unplugged all the servos, etc.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you
iamthebassman is offline Find More Posts by iamthebassman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:49 AM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,365 Posts
I can't remember how i unbound mine. But are you sure it's the elev port? Have you tried the BATT?
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hajile; Jan 21, 2013 at 07:55 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:27 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
The instructions for the heli, newV450D01, said to plug in the ele. port then plug in the battery. I know the other receiver that comes on the original V450 you plug it in the batt like you said. Wish I had that one, it would probably be working now.

Thanks for your response.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:59 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
Alright, found the solution. There is a firmware update for this receiver available from Walkera. You will need the UP02 plug and adapter to upgrade it, as well as the software.

Walkera will send you the update if you e-mail them (with in a few hours in my case) and you can download the software from their website.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:39 PM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,365 Posts
Wow. That sucks. So you need to buy another peripheral to get it to work properly? Well, on the other hand you can atleast get Deviation on it now.
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:01 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
I would imagine the new ones from the factory have this update already, but yes, that is kind of a pain. Risk you take when you get something brand new.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 04:48 AM
devIAtion..one TX to bind them
Canada, ON, Georgina
Joined Aug 2011
1,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajile View Post
Wow. That sucks. So you need to buy another peripheral to get it to work properly? Well, on the other hand you can atleast get Deviation on it now.
Deviation goes on the TX not the RX, but I'm starting to think about reverse engineering the rx2703h-d firmware. It would be great to be able to select all the options, i.e. reverse channels, reverse gyro directions, enable more channels... Of course you would need the update tool to flash it because there is no usb port on it, but if it had the same switches and dials as the 2702 we could use it on more heli's and even planes...
Hexperience is offline Find More Posts by Hexperience
Old Apr 04, 2013, 12:13 PM
Joined Apr 2013
2 Posts
Same problem here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebassman View Post
Alright, found the solution. There is a firmware update for this receiver available from Walkera. You will need the UP02 plug and adapter to upgrade it, as well as the software.

Walkera will send you the update if you e-mail them (with in a few hours in my case) and you can download the software from their website.
Hi, i'm new here !!
I buyed a v450d03 and I have the same problem. Can you please tell me what firmware have you used? Because the only firmware I see in the walkera site is for the V450D01 (http://www.walkera.com/upload/helico..._2013-1-19.zip)

Best regards !!!
dbouvier is offline Find More Posts by dbouvier
Old Apr 04, 2013, 11:40 PM
devIAtion..one TX to bind them
Canada, ON, Georgina
Joined Aug 2011
1,103 Posts
That's the one. The "NEW" v450d01 uses the rx2703h-d.
Hexperience is offline Find More Posts by Hexperience
Old May 16, 2013, 11:06 PM
Joined Apr 2013
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexperience View Post
That's the one. The "NEW" v450d01 uses the rx2703h-d.
Thank you very much!!
Best regards
dbouvier is offline Find More Posts by dbouvier
Old Jul 05, 2013, 02:34 AM
Mexico, BC, Ensenada Municipality
Joined Feb 2013
340 Posts
I have exactly the same problem...
So it looks like I will have to get the UP-02 upgrade cable and adapter...
Has anyone of you used this one from walkerahelicoptersupply.com ?
They advertise it as a all in one replacement for the UP02 cable and adapter.
http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com/p...-cable-adapter

UPDATE 07.31.13
I updated the firmware on my Devo Tx and Rx and I had no problem erasing the Fixed ID.
The Helicopter is flying smoothly.
Helifan Ensenada is offline Find More Posts by Helifan Ensenada
Last edited by Helifan Ensenada; Jul 31, 2013 at 01:01 PM.