SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 23, 2012, 12:38 AM
Our Work Is Never Over
United States, VA, Woodbridge
Joined May 2012
322 Posts
#2 arrived today, and took 16 days, So with our two packages i am thinking 15-20 days is a safe number to figure hobbyking international (registered) airmail will take. I believe if you get your package in 10 days or less you should play the lotto that day too because that's extreme luck.
Blusky1 is offline Find More Posts by Blusky1
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Oct 2012
129 Posts
what how did you get yours before mine, and I am in cali. Lame
matchpoint is offline Find More Posts by matchpoint
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:47 AM
Warbird Fanatic
United States, PA, Coraopolis
Joined Jun 2012
275 Posts
Alternate Tracking site

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameout00 View Post
I usually only buy from HK as a last resort, because of the shipping (both shipping time and cost) Right now I have 3 orders, all from 2-3 weeks ago. Two show they finally left china, and I'll hopefully have them by years end. The third, most important order still gives no info on tracking, unless I'm trying to track from the incorrect website? CP862411626HK
I found this site and sometimes have better success tracking. They seem to have the info earlier, and sometimes more individual tracks. Worth a try:
http://www.17track.net/
jchtr3a is offline Find More Posts by jchtr3a
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:28 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchtr3a View Post
I found this site and sometimes have better success tracking. They seem to have the info earlier, and sometimes more individual tracks. Worth a try:
http://www.17track.net/
I will be bookmarking that one. I love when usps doesnt update and I have my package in my hands when it says its still in another country
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Feb 18, 2014, 03:41 AM
Joined May 2012
647 Posts
Hey guys I have found out that HOBYKING is lying and not shipping the actual item since one of my item was showing the tracking number but when i checked the tracking number in the site that they give me after 17 days it did not show anything and i paid for express shipping after complaining they start lying and said that it is shipped then finally the admitted that they were too busy and they have not shipped it yet i was very pissed off for their lies I will not deal with lairs again
paktazh is offline Find More Posts by paktazh
Old May 05, 2014, 06:01 AM
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
This is a g8 site. thanls a lot
debs is offline Find More Posts by debs
Old May 11, 2014, 01:28 PM
Joined May 2012
647 Posts
Hobbyking is the worse place to buy i personally recommend to buy from other places i bought some items 5 months ago nothing was in back order still not shipped each time i contact them they keep saying we are too busy and we will ship it beside their bad customer service they charge you expansive shipping fees some item that they sell for 10 usd can be bought for half price on eBay and free shipping so before placing an order with HK it is good to check other sites and eBay too this will my last order from them will never buy anything from them again
paktazh is offline Find More Posts by paktazh
Old May 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Yes, you mentioned that three months ago.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)