SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 13, 2013, 05:18 AM
Mark Harrison
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined Jun 2010
2,221 Posts
Great idea!

When you have everything set up, can you put a "donate" button somewhere? I might not buy a plane, but I'm happy to contribute to this great cause.

Maybe you could send a sticker to contributors and they can stick it on their gear to help pass the word along!
marhar is offline Find More Posts by marhar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2013, 06:10 AM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
Great idea!

When you have everything set up, can you put a "donate" button somewhere? I might not buy a plane, but I'm happy to contribute to this great cause.

Maybe you could send a sticker to contributors and they can stick it on their gear to help pass the word along!
Thank you sir I really appreciate that. I will definitely get going on finishing everything up and getting some stickers done. Thank you very much for the info. I will update this thread once everything is finalized. Sorry ahead of time as everyone might see the story in various forums here
Elec 1800 is offline Find More Posts by Elec 1800
RCG Plus Member