HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sonicjet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 10:41 PM
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Nov 2012
2,175 Posts
SWIFT EASY FLYING (6 min 21 sec)
dalecheek1 is online now Find More Posts by dalecheek1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2014, 09:13 AM
"Some do, some don't"
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Jul 2013
728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergenflier View Post
Ordered a UM T28 plus the DX5e with the free AR400. But the shipping notification says that only the DX5e and AR400 are coming. Weird.
GIve HH a call (assuming you ordered from Horizon Hobby direct) One of the reasons so many of us fly HH planes is because of their customer service.. Had very very few bad experiences with them, just keep in mind though this is the Christmas season and they are probably swamped....

Plz let us know on the thread what you think of the UM T-28, curious minds want to know...

Mark R.

old_coastie
old_coastie is offline Find More Posts by old_coastie
Old Nov 29, 2014, 03:13 PM
Aerial Birdwatcher
Joined Jul 2014
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_coastie View Post
GIve HH a call (assuming you ordered from Horizon Hobby direct) One of the reasons so many of us fly HH planes is because of their customer service.. Had very very few bad experiences with them, just keep in mind though this is the Christmas season and they are probably swamped....

Plz let us know on the thread what you think of the UM T-28, curious minds want to know...

Mark R.

old_coastie
Ok it's figured out. The T28 is coming from Cali while the DX5 is coming from Champaign, IL.
bergenflier is offline Find More Posts by bergenflier
Old Nov 29, 2014, 03:15 PM
Aerial Birdwatcher
Joined Jul 2014
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_coastie View Post

Mark R.

old_coastie
And I will get back with my Ideas in spring when I'm ready to go onto 4 Channel
bergenflier is offline Find More Posts by bergenflier
Old Dec 20, 2014, 09:11 PM
Joined Dec 2014
5 Posts
amg epp jet

Hi all , I seen this cool plane for $49 its called amg EPP stunt plane. Its really small but has 4 engines. 2 engines on the wing tips point up like a copter. The outher 2 are on the back of the wing its a pusher. It is made with EPP foam and looks durable. It says it has a 200 foot range. Its like a f-16 stile plane. There's no data about this on the web so I was hoping someone has one and knows the details. Theres a 1 min video that shows it take off and turn but that's it.
Mock1 is offline Find More Posts by Mock1
Old Dec 20, 2014, 09:22 PM
Joined Dec 2014
5 Posts
snap &fly v tail

Hi all, the outher interesting plane is the snap &fly v tail and snap & fly treo it comes with 3 different plane body's and you can switch the motor and battery between planes. Looks prity cool. Is this any good should I buy it or are these brittle? As a potato chip.
Mock1 is offline Find More Posts by Mock1
Old Dec 21, 2014, 01:05 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mock1 View Post
Hi all , I seen this cool plane for $49 its called amg EPP stunt plane. Its really small but has 4 engines. 2 engines on the wing tips point up like a copter. The outher 2 are on the back of the wing its a pusher. It is made with EPP foam and looks durable. It says it has a 200 foot range. Its like a f-16 stile plane. There's no data about this on the web so I was hoping someone has one and knows the details. Theres a 1 min video that shows it take off and turn but that's it.
Might be a fun toy, will probably be terrible though if you are used to anything hobby grade. Are you a beginner in flying RC things? 200 ft range is very limited, and it is using 27mhz which means it could be less than adequate control response. Some of these toys only "fly" when conditions are perfect, being under powered and blown away by any wind.
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod