HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:45 PM
Joined Dec 2012
29 Posts
Discussion
My first build

Well my lasr rc car was a rustler vxl and it was a blast. Shot myself in the foot and sold it all for 110 bucks... anywho i just bought this for 70, i think i got a decent deal. Back on topic ill be looking to buy a frame and such these next few months, im looking for a vxl type setup. Was wondering if it would be better to just get the ecs and motor of the vxl or something similar. Also a decent steering servo. Im looking for more of a rwd over a awd if someone can convince me otherwise.
Xijt is online now Find More Posts by Xijt
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2012, 04:26 PM
Outdoor Extremist
Pennsylvania
Joined Jul 2010
1,006 Posts
i think you should build yourself a 4x4 rusty vxl and run with a castle power plant...if it were me i would get the new traxxas slash 4x4 low cg chassis or pede 4x4 chassis if you want some more clearance and then do a rusty post system or slash posts on it and then run castle esc and motor and as for a servo i really like savox and hitec
rustlererad3 is offline Find More Posts by rustlererad3