SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Apr 03, 2013, 07:21 AM
Joined Apr 2013
4 Posts
Question
Static Blasa Wood Tall ship conversion to RC

Hi all,

I just recently purchased a static balsa wood tall ship model from an opt shop and was wondering if it would be possible to convert it to a RC model. I have successfully build around 5 static models ranging in sizes.

The model is fairly old but was purchased rather cheaply. I believe it is a model of a brig but i could be mistaken. From the pictures provided i was wondering if anyone had any idea/suggestion on a possible method of converting it or better yet a link to a website/shop that sells wooden rc tall ship kits.

any help would be awesome
jay221 is offline Find More Posts by jay221
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 03, 2013, 08:17 AM
Shanghai'd Expat
Xiaoshan, China
Joined Jun 2006
4,608 Posts
Anything is doable depending on how much sawing/cutting/modifying you want to do.

I'd recommend spending some time / posting in the Scale Sail forum where you'll find plenty info & advice.

http://www.rcgroups.com/scale-sailboats-653
herrmill is offline Find More Posts by herrmill
Closed Thread