HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:59 PM
United States, CA, Grass Valley
Joined Feb 2012
206 Posts
Discussion
HK and Singapore Post...

Anyone know why my most recent order (lipos and micro heli parts) from the HK international/Hong Kong warehouse would be assigned a tracking number for Singapore Post? Its been nine days since HK told me my order has shipped but tracking it with www.singpost.com yeilds nothing; same with USPS. I guess I'll just have to wait til it shows us.

jl1252
jl1252 is offline Find More Posts by jl1252
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 04:19 PM
United States, UT, West Jordan
Joined Jan 2013
135 Posts
I believe they ship all lipos sigapore post. I order some a month or so ago and it took like 3 weeks to get them here
bitchin86 is offline Find More Posts by bitchin86
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:35 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,108 Posts
I wouldnt worry about it. Your package(s) will show up. I have had packages in my hands and the tracking info said it was still "preparing shipment" in the host country lol.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Jan 30, 2013, 01:11 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,753 Posts
Yeah there has been a lot of BS about shipping lipos over seas of late and it seems like SP are the only ones that will ship them at the moment,as far as the tracking goes it can sometimes be hit and miss i'm sorry to say,as you can recieve your parcel before the tracking number is working,at least this doesn't happen to often well it hasn't for me anyway.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz