SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 03:52 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Dec 2010
153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyboy View Post
I find it odd that this plane was only available for a very short time period. Hobbyzone claims they replaced this model with the Duet and Delta Ray, but honestly this plane gives more bang for the buck in that you get a big plane with two engines for only $130. It's like a king-size Duet! The Delta Ray looks like a jet or flying wing to me, and I'm more into the basic plane shape…yeah, I know the Delta has SAFE, but I don't want SAFE. I don't want a jet-looking plane, and the Duet is cool (love it), but it's a micro.

After spending quite a bit of time on the internet yesterday morning, and digging around through pages of Google searches, I finally found a hobby store that still had one of these babies in stock. They are a true rarity to find anymore. I couldn't believe that I found it brand new, still sealed in a box. Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive. I'm not a beginner anymore, but this plane looks to good to pass up. Can't wait to fly it.
I agree, this was my first plane and I have about 15 now, but I always fly this one first. My neighbor has a delta and I hated the way that thing flew. This in my opinion is the best starter plane
Tyler83 is offline Find More Posts by Tyler83
to remove ads between posts