HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
Joined Sep 2010
4,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98xjsport View Post
Going to try to power up my new Inverza tomorrow, no "real" issues so far outside of 1 wheel having a slightly sticky spot. Still need to put the wings on though. My question: I have a couple batteries from my cub 11.1v 3s 1300. I know they are too heavy for flight but could I use them to power up and test/center servos etc?
Don't think the connectors are the same unless you've changed something
bobly is offline Find More Posts by bobly
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2014, 09:15 PM
Rockin' & Flyin'
Virginia Beach
Joined Dec 2009
2,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98xjsport View Post
could I use them to power up and test/center servos etc?
Yes
Saxguy1000 is offline Find More Posts by Saxguy1000
Old Oct 25, 2014, 06:22 AM
Joined May 2013
21 Posts
Thanks, I was thinking that they were the same battery just different capacity, but I'm sure I didn't notice which plane had which plug.
98xjsport is offline Find More Posts by 98xjsport
Old Oct 25, 2014, 10:19 AM
Joined May 2013
21 Posts
Yeah I wasn't even close on connector. Oh well, all assemble and just waiting for batteries to come in. Wings were tight and one wheel sticks, par for this plane from the sounds of it.
98xjsport is offline Find More Posts by 98xjsport
Old Oct 25, 2014, 10:40 AM
Exodus 4:13
United States, FL, Davenport
Joined May 2012
9,082 Posts
I flew 3 batts thru mine yesterday, Jeezz what a twitchy little thing it is on 100% rates. Only time I turned down to 'landing' rates was, well, during landing. SNap rolls are so freaking fast I can't even begin to count them. KE has very little to no coupling if you get the cg right but harriers upright have a lot of wing rock. Inverted harriers are fun

Little 280 birds are fun to fly, Can't wait for my Viking to get here!
bhoov128 is online now Find More Posts by bhoov128
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Snice Slick
Old Oct 27, 2014, 11:33 PM
United States, WA, Jefferson County
Joined Jan 2008
44 Posts
Any consensus on a superior upgrade on servos? 3,5 grams seem kinda small. My son maidened this like he was born in it, no fuss and smooth flying in a six mile an hour wind, but an aileron glitched out on the first battery but we're used to that as we buy a lot of Hobby King also! ;]
uncookedlentil is offline Find More Posts by uncookedlentil
Old Oct 28, 2014, 09:48 AM
Exodus 4:13
United States, FL, Davenport
Joined May 2012
9,082 Posts
I used the Hitec HS-35HDs in mine. They're costly at around $25 a pop tho.... maybe someone else has some recommendations for replacements that might be a bit cheaper

your screen name is pretty funny btw, got a chuckle out of me
bhoov128 is online now Find More Posts by bhoov128
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Snice Slick
Old Oct 29, 2014, 02:54 AM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Nov 2013
3 Posts
Hi everyone. This is my very first post. And I'm not sure if something like this has been posted earlier in the thread. But I was gonna share my experience with inverza. I love the plane all, as a matter of fact I just got parts and with what's left from inverza of mine #3, built my next one. I have to mention that quality of parts became worse since last time I purchased them. But whatever I knew what I'm getting and decided to experiment, so I covered wings with 3/4 oz fiberglass using ... Actually 5 minutes epoxy from dollarama and paint roller from the same place. I like what I got as a result: stronger surfaces which I can easy paint . over all plane flying great feels more solid. Pretty much no weight gain
Leo Wild is offline Find More Posts by Leo Wild
Last edited by Leo Wild; Oct 29, 2014 at 04:25 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 06:57 PM
Rockin' & Flyin'
Virginia Beach
Joined Dec 2009
2,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncookedlentil View Post
Any consensus on a superior upgrade on servos? 3,5 grams seem kinda small. My son maidened this like he was born in it, no fuss and smooth flying in a six mile an hour wind, but an aileron glitched out on the first battery but we're used to that as we buy a lot of Hobby King also! ;]
I am putting these in now:
Blue Arrow 3g High Speed Digital MG Micro Servo .50kg / .06sec/60deg

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...dProduct=41919
Old Nov 01, 2014, 12:48 PM
Smasher of foam
United States, OH, Stow
Joined Sep 2012
247 Posts
Hey, have any of you noticed that the Phoenix flight sim now has a Hangar 9 Inverza?
It felt a little bit sluggish at first, so I bumped the throttle up to 200% in the sim, and now it feels exactly like my E-Flite Inverza 280.
FunkeyMonk is offline Find More Posts by FunkeyMonk
Old Nov 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
Rockin' & Flyin'
Virginia Beach
Joined Dec 2009
2,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkeyMonk View Post
Hey, have any of you noticed that the Phoenix flight sim now has a Hangar 9 Inverza?
It felt a little bit sluggish at first, so I bumped the throttle up to 200% in the sim, and now it feels exactly like my E-Flite Inverza 280.
Thanks for the note... I'll download it now.