Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED-E-FLYER View Post
Lib. Mag Newsweek looks like it's read the writing on the wall

Niall Ferguson: Obama"s got to go

Larry

PS Or maybe just a ploy to get some Conv. readers before if goes belly up
More will come very interesting but it's not game yet..
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Aug 19, 2012, 11:51 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Let's save a copy of that cover for posterity, shall we?

More and more liberals will be facing the inevitable truth that he's a failure in most things, and has been a disaster for the fiscal and economic future of the country. Time to be fired and get anyone else into the job. It will be Romney, who may not be the best conservative, but will do a much better job of leading this country.
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Aug 20, 2012, 03:05 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,858 Posts
Mitt Romney - the future of the USA's success - really ?
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Aug 20, 2012, 05:17 AM
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
Joined Nov 2006
1,468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Mitt Romney - Just another nail in the coffin. - really !
There. Fixed.
56S is online now Find More Posts by 56S
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:03 AM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Mitt Romney - the future of the USA's success - really ?
What surprises me is how some folk think a big spending warmongering neocon like Romney would do any better than the current incumbent.

Dusty
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:56 AM
Restful User
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Doesn't surprise me a bit. Lemmings.

--Bill
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:34 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000 View Post
What surprises me is how some folk think a big spending warmongering neocon like Romney would do any better than the current incumbent.

Dusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harris View Post

--Bill
Actually,it's quite simple.

Mr. Romney has the ability to run a business/Olympics/state Govt. & manage it successfully to get it out of the red.
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Last edited by SKYPILEIT; Aug 20, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:40 AM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000 View Post

Dusty
I don't get it either.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:41 AM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harris View Post

--Bill
So, let me get this straight ... people who are leaving Obama are lemmings ... but the ones that are blindly following him aren't? What's next? Gonna call Newsweek a racist rag?
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:07 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,858 Posts
Political hysteria is the usual pre election drivel - take no heed of it, look not at what your country can do for you (as one Dem 'libby' once quipped...) but what you can do for your country and move along - nothing to see here!

Obama may not be the messiah - but he WAS the chosen one and if the country is smart and realises that there is no quick fix (to Bush's mess I might add...) then they'll realise come November that Mitt the Flipper is no replacement 'quick fix' either and you'd be best sticking to the current game plan along with sleeping safely in your beds these days, something Obama did fix after Bush broke it!

Yup - 4 years down the line and it's still all about Bush - he sure did make a mess of things!
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Political hysteria is the usual pre election drivel - take no heed of it, look not at what your country can do for you (as one Dem 'libby' once quipped...) but what you can do for your country and move along - nothing to see here!

Obama may not be the messiah - but he WAS the chosen one and if the country is smart and realises that there is no quick fix (to Bush's mess I might add...) then they'll realise come November that Mitt the Flipper is no replacement 'quick fix' either and you'd be best sticking to the current game plan along with sleeping safely in your beds these days, something Obama did fix after Bush broke it!

Yup - 4 years down the line and it's still all about Bush - he sure did make a mess of things!
\

He was your Messiah and you praised him for four years.
You want another four year.. Not We
And it’s you that think your sleeping safely in your bed

Your so anti bush..I will leave that one alone

Sigmund Freud
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:48 AM
Joined Apr 2005
42 Posts
Quote:

Boy I can just see that dollar and dime in my hand right now!
704hank is offline Find More Posts by 704hank
Old Aug 20, 2012, 09:07 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
As the article pointed out Obama was over his head and didn't know how to handle the situation. This is not a new charge we have heard this from people in the past. The guy has no private experience and has never led. That is a critical failure and points to his failures.

That is something Mitt has a firm grasp on.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Aug 20, 2012, 09:52 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
As the article pointed out Obama was over his head and didn't know how to handle the situation. This is not a new charge we have heard this from people in the past. The guy has no private experience and has never led. That is a critical failure and points to his failures.

That is something Mitt has a firm grasp on.
I always look at body language - when I meet someone I judge on handshake - Mitt neither looks nor carries himself in a Presidential manner and he sure doesn't speak well - he waffles and mumbles!

I'd say he's not the man for the job, BUT (and this I'll grant you...) he is all the GOP could come up with, so if you're an 'anyone but BO' type then he's your man!