yea rip that sigh down they got there no fpv
papabatman is offline Find More Posts by papabatman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Big fpv weekend
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2014, 04:58 PM
Joined Jan 2013
93 Posts
LAMA meeting minutes for July are posted on the LAMA website.
Conconator is offline Find More Posts by Conconator
Old Aug 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
plane obsessed
Denver, CO.
Joined Nov 2003
3,868 Posts
Well, I've decided to become an OUTLAW FPV pilot. Yep, that's right. Before the man decided to infringe on our civil liberties, specifically the right to the pursuit of happiness I had zero interest. But now, I'm going to find some cheap used gear (weak willed people should have a fire sale on their equipment like it was 72 mhz), and go to work filming for whoever will pay me. Even if i have to pay myself!

The real reason I'm irked, is that ANY professional in the industry, hobby shop owner, promoter, or sponsored pilot is required to get a full scale commercial licence in order to fly. Well, I guess since I have ONE sponsor I'm already an outlaw, so why not do the crime if I'm already going to "do the time"?

Any body want to sell me some goggles and a quad with a camera? Except, once I pay you for it you will be accepting compensation, and guess what- then you will be an outlaw too! Ha! LOL!!!
Cody WIlson is offline Find More Posts by Cody WIlson
Old Aug 19, 2014, 10:43 AM
plane obsessed
Denver, CO.
Joined Nov 2003
3,868 Posts
Who would pay for an "OUTLAW FPV PILOT" T-shirt with an image of a guy standing with goggles on and a small quad flying by???
Old Aug 19, 2014, 02:30 PM
Shut up and fly
United States, CO, Firestone
Joined Jun 2008
10,379 Posts
welcome to the dark side again. where going to a FPV meet this weekend secret location 4 hours away south then west. you should come down, and see all the different things that people are fpv'ing. test different goggles, and stuff before you buy. your either a rebel or nothing
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 19, 2014, 06:41 PM
Joined Jan 2013
93 Posts

FPV goggles don't crash RC planes into skyscrapers and send millions of people screaming... NON-AMA clueless dudes DO
Conconator is offline Find More Posts by Conconator
Last edited by Conconator; Aug 19, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 10:53 PM
plane obsessed
Denver, CO.
Joined Nov 2003
3,868 Posts
LOL, no kidding. I got a ride in a quad tonight in fact. With Fat shark goggles or something like that. It was cool, got so see some big mined out areas on top or the hogback I didn't know were there. I've been avoiding these new technologies like gyro stabilization and FPV and quads. Maybe I should just immerse myself in all this new stuff. Better yet- have friends that are invested let me play with their stuff :-p

Check out this new toy. I totally geek out on it.
Last edited by Cody WIlson; Aug 19, 2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 10:55 PM
Shut up and fly
United States, CO, Firestone
Joined Jun 2008
10,379 Posts
sure i will share.
RCG Plus Member