New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2015, 06:29 AM
Find More Posts by felixthemaster
Newbie RC'r and member
United Kingdom, England, Bristol
Joined Sep 2011
379 Posts
No tx, it's just bnf. I am selling it because i am done with it. it does have the wet dog shakes occasionally and you will have to do some fine tuning. But Ill sell it all for like 40 shipped which includes 5 batteries, HH brushless upgrade, some spares, lots of blades (used, one fresh pair. Got a spare canopy, spare tail boom with disconnected motor incase you want to just swap the motor, and the one attached is a new carbon rod that I think is better than the stock rod. You may want to get a new frame for it though since one fo the canopy pins is broken and if you want to replace tail booms, it is a bit loose so i used some super glue to secure it. I can, if you want, debond it and use some hot glue so you can remove it at will if you don't have super glue debonder.

If you want I could replace the frame for you and id sell it for like 45 and Id install aeverythign for you.

I also have two pairs of tools for the spindle incase you lose a pair, got some mcpx skids as well which will fit and is stronger than stock.

She does need some work to run smoothly which is why I am selling it cheap. prices can be negotiable. With the increased power the tail doesn't have that good authority so you may want to get a longer boom or a better tail motor. If you are new to micros, ignore me, because youd need to know what you are doing to fix this, it won't be smooth
felixthemaster is offline Find More Posts by felixthemaster
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2015, 06:36 AM
Find More Posts by rhysduk
Rhys - Forever Learning
United Kingdom, Wales, Nelson
Joined Feb 2007
362 Posts
Hi Felix, thanks for the reply.
I was hoping it would be including a Tx as I'm a Futaba user...

I've been toying with getting a cheap Spektrum Tx thought so watch this space!

I have a 450 (that needs a repair) so it's not all new to me
rhysduk is offline Find More Posts by rhysduk