SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:30 AM
Finland
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
Help!
Optic 6 Sport 2.4 ppm???

I have Optic 6 Sport 2.4GHz radio (http://www.hitecrcd.com/products/air...rt-2-4ghz.html) and now I have a small problem with it.

I'm trying to change the Hitec Spectra TX to FRsky DHT DIY, but I'm not able to get it working as it should. I can bind FRsky TX and RX, but when I connect servos on RX and turn it on, servos are moving all the time. Now I have doubt that my Hitec radio signal to Spectra TX is not PPM. Is it??? If it's not, is there a soldering point inside radio, where I can find PPM??

I'm trying to do this FRsky mod to Hitec, which is my son's radio. And the reason because I want my hole fleet to be flown both radio's without having to change RX's on them. I fly myself with Graupner MX-22 with FRsky DJT module.

For the record, I tested the same FRsky DHT TX in my Graupner MX-22 and everything worked like a charm

So any help for me...
Palju is offline Find More Posts by Palju
Last edited by Palju; Nov 15, 2012 at 03:32 AM. Reason: typo :)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 02:16 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palju View Post
I have Optic 6 Sport 2.4GHz radio and now I have a small problem with it.
I'm trying to change the Hitec Spectra TX to FRsky DHT DIY, but I'm not able to get it working as it should.
I can bind FRsky TX and RX, but when I connect servos on RX and turn it on, servos are moving all the time.
Now I have doubt that my Hitec radio signal to Spectra TX is not PPM. Is it???
If it's not, is there a soldering point inside radio, where I can find PPM?? I'm trying to do this FRsky
mod to Hitec, which is my son's radio. And the reason because I want my hole fleet to be flown both radio's
without having to change RX's on them. I fly myself with Graupner MX-22 with FRsky DJT module.
For the record, I tested the same FRsky DHT TX in my Graupner MX-22 and everything worked like a charm.
So any help for me...
Hitec RCD is only to happy to assist resolve any problem relating to Hitec equipment
but can not assist with any repairs or alterations involving after market accessories
which should be referred to relative manufacturer, especially if they state that their
equipment is compatible with the Hitec unit in question.

. Crosspost answered with links to video & pictorial guide[/url]

Alan T.
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.
Last edited by A.T.; Nov 15, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: add note re crosspost.