HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 03, 2014, 01:16 PM
Tresure Coast Florida
Joined Feb 2004
254 Posts
Discussion
Optic 6 Sport 2.4 link mode

Hi,
My Optic 6 Sport 2.4 transmitter with internal module will not enter the non-telemetry link mode. I have updated with the HPP-22 to 1.03 firmware. It will enter the telemetry link mode with the flashing red indicator on the back but then pressing and holding the button again to enter the non-telemetry mode does nothing. I can't find reference to this problem anywhere and would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Backyard is offline Find More Posts by Backyard
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 04, 2014, 06:10 AM
Joined Aug 2002
5,810 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backyard View Post
Hi, My Optic 6 Sport 2.4 transmitter with internal module will not enter the non-telemetry link mode.
I have updated with the HPP-22 to 1.03 firmware.
It will enter the telemetry link mode with the flashing red indicator on the back but then pressing and holding
the button again to enter the non-telemetry mode does nothing.
I can't find reference to this problem anywhere and would appreciate any help.
Thanks
No previous reference:
. Hitec Optic 6 & Optic 6 Sport - Manuals, Tutorial, Comparison Charts, Updates & FAQ

Try updating the V1.03 firmware, with Tx battery fully charged, once more and if that does not fix,
suggest contact direct by email/phone:
Hitec Warranty & Service - homepage.
Note: Hitec USA only services North/South America and Canada.
"Hitec USA customer service department is available Monday through Friday*
from 7am- 4:30 pm Pacific time. Reach us at 858.748.8440 or
service@hitecrcd.com any time you have a question"
If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the
Hitec distributor in your country for service.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.
Old Jun 04, 2014, 05:26 PM
Tresure Coast Florida
Joined Feb 2004
254 Posts
2.4 Module Update

Thanks A.T the attached .pdf gave instructions to update the "2.4 module" in the radio via the data port to ver. 3.0.
Thanks again for the lead.
Backyard is offline Find More Posts by Backyard