Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Joined Nov 2011
1,313 Posts
Hiya Gents- my L.H.S. still doesn't have my Fms 1450 B.B.D. v-8 p-51 in yet.They said one week -three weeks ago! Somebody please help me with the pain!-kevin
kevin whitesell is offline Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E-Flite Hurricane
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
United States, OH, Chagrin Falls
Joined Apr 2013
251 Posts
That anticipation must be killing you! Are you in the states? It's nice to support local business hobby store (I don't have one) but can you cancel it and order from motion or diamond? Don't forget a couple of good batteries, you will be hooked
dsa44 is offline Find More Posts by dsa44
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Joined Nov 2011
1,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsa44 View Post
That anticipation must be killing you! Are you in the states? It's nice to support local business hobby store (I don't have one) but can you cancel it and order from motion or diamond? Don't forget a couple of good batteries, you will be hooked
Nope , I'm up in Canada were there is kmp model's in Ontario- I Didn't ask the owner of the L.H.S. who his supplier is-Diamond, Motion or , Kmp. I'll ask him by Friday. I like to buy through from this particular L.H.S. as I've been a customer for 37 years. Bought my first balsa rubber band power airplane from him when I was 10-11 years old. I walked into his shop for the first time and marveld at the rc warbirds he had hanging from his shop ceiling. I promised my self when I grow-up........well I didn't grow-up-I just got older. So my involvement in rc warbirds has been the furfillment a boyhood dream! Love the hobby and love talking to other men and women on RCG about the hobby! Peace out rc hommies!-kevin Oh-p.s. got batts ready to go!
kevin whitesell is offline Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kevin whitesell; Today at 12:53 AM.