HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2013, 12:00 AM
Addiction Defined
United States, CA, Simi Valley
Joined Nov 2011
302 Posts
Complaint
Appeal for what its worth

I replied to a post in the rant portion of the classifieds. By doing so I wanted to make sure to reply to the post it was intended. Sooo I quoted it. It apparently had objectionable content. For this I was warned and given a 1 point infraction. 1st of all being (warned) and given a 1 point infraction is a oxymoron. You're either warned, or given the infraction. Sooo I go back and edit my post and kindly warn others to be careful as to what they quote or they will face the same punishment as myself. Sooo in doing this I was once again (warned) and i believe given another one of those infraction points. I belong to quite a few forums and I can honestly say that this is a first. I still swing the American flag in front of my house. That's going to cost me another point isn't it?
MX
mx_ata2d is online now Find More Posts by mx_ata2d
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 09:10 AM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
Here is a link to a post that explains the appeal process: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788

You may appeal posts that have not been edited since the infraction.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:41 AM
Addiction Defined
United States, CA, Simi Valley
Joined Nov 2011
302 Posts
I already did what I thought I was supposed to do. I edited the post. I was then told by another past (violator) that if you edit, you can't appeal it. This whole thing is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I will stand firm that I didn't break any of these silly little rules. I won't waste another minute of my time appealing this ridiculous I'll wear my infractions like a badge.
mx_ata2d is online now Find More Posts by mx_ata2d
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:47 AM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
The second rule you broke was this - Offensive content (Flatulence)*
"Flatulence is when a user brings up a controversial off-topic issue (e.g. religion, politics, moderation issues) within the course of an on-topic discussion. Please keep all content in its proper place at RCGroups."

Not editing your infracted post is always an option. Once you edit the post, the infraction goes away.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar