HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 09, 2014, 04:22 PM
United States, VA
Joined Sep 2013
2,003 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
I'd like to kick the tires on them first before I list them. Hopefully they'll be here within the week.
Everytime I look at that LemonRx picture, I wonder why they chose to take the 5v and GND from the BIND headers... The PPM headers work just fine...
KC_703 is offline Find More Posts by KC_703
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2014, 04:40 PM
It got away...
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Feb 2013
1,296 Posts
Glad to see everything on track again! One goggle fpv flight before my FC went bad was the biggest tease...
Number2 is offline Find More Posts by Number2
Old Mar 09, 2014, 05:43 PM
rwj
Joined Dec 2011
297 Posts
Tony are you going to sell just the motor mount for the xtreme? if so when can I order them?
rwj is offline Find More Posts by rwj
Old Mar 09, 2014, 06:12 PM
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Jan 2014
43 Posts
So I found the Devo 10 at Banggood for $125 with free shipping, however I understanding their shipping can take quite some time. Does anyone have some other suggestions?
mtbmac is offline Find More Posts by mtbmac
Old Mar 09, 2014, 07:02 PM
It got away...
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Feb 2013
1,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbmac View Post
So I found the Devo 10 at Banggood for $125 with free shipping, however I understanding their shipping can take quite some time. Does anyone have some other suggestions?
Turnigy 9x? I don't own, but people fly large 450 size stuff with this and I think it's like $ 60.00.

Can anyone confirm the turnigy 9x is compatible with the Xtreme?
Number2 is offline Find More Posts by Number2
Old Mar 09, 2014, 08:00 PM
United States, OR, Canby
Joined Aug 2011
1,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number2 View Post
Turnigy 9x? I don't own, but people fly large 450 size stuff with this and I think it's like $ 60.00.

Can anyone confirm the turnigy 9x is compatible with the Xtreme?
I know you can buy it without a module. If you can get a DSM2 module for it then use a Lemon PPM RX then yes you can use it with the Xtreme.
600Bob is offline Find More Posts by 600Bob
Old Mar 09, 2014, 08:11 PM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwj View Post
Tony are you going to sell just the motor mount for the xtreme? if so when can I order them?
We decided the offer the mount as well. We are currently arranging with production. As soon as we have them ready and in our stock, I'll post a further message here for confirmation and availability.
MatLi is offline Find More Posts by MatLi
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2014, 08:13 PM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_an_W View Post
Will there be a UK distributor, I see Midland Helicopters seems to be a RC Logger reseller?
I'll check for you today whether Midland has placed an order with us. Expect an answer later today. I'll be back
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2014, 09:09 PM
Great Quad & Good Cigar 😎
United States, CO, Calhan
Joined May 2013
404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
We decided the offer the mount as well. We are currently arranging with production. As soon as we have them ready and in our stock, I'll post a further message here for confirmation and availability.
Cool, thanks.
Old Man Zzzz is online now Find More Posts by Old Man Zzzz
Old Mar 09, 2014, 10:10 PM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
PLEASE make sure to ship the FC's back to us as RCL is trusting all customers will do so. RCL/Rc-Drones has taken steps to make this as easy as it can be for the the customers to complete the exchange.
Thanks Tony for the reminder.

I would also like to remind all and everyone who will receive or has already received the replacement flight controller. You must return the old flight controller, regardless in what condition it is! This is extremely important to us, since we do not want any buggy firmware/hardware out there.

We will also NOT replace any old flight controllers at a later stage! We can identify the new controllers easily since the initialization LED sequence has changed!
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2014, 10:31 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwj View Post
Yes as soon as they are available we will carry them.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2014, 10:41 PM
it was just a bumpy landing...
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
2,752 Posts
Think I'm gonna go put out my tent and sleeping bag on the front porch tonight and just wait it out for a package to arrive this week.
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Mar 09, 2014, 10:47 PM
It's always something.
Joined Feb 2013
2,403 Posts
It's weird how a bit of doubt has crept into my mind that I've done everything I need to do to formalize the FC swap. I don't want to bother the RCL boys about it, 'cause I am about 97.75 percent sure that all I need to do is keep waiting... tick...tick...tick...
EArHog is offline Find More Posts by EArHog
Old Mar 10, 2014, 12:09 AM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
I'll check for you today whether Midland has placed an order with us. Expect an answer later today. I'll be back
Unfortunately Midland has so far not placed any order for the Xtreme with us. We are currently talking to an additional partner in the UK who has signaled great interest in the Xtreme , however, this may still take a few weeks until we have signed an agreement with them.

In case I have some better news I'll let you know.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 10, 2014, 12:17 AM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EArHog View Post
It's weird how a bit of doubt has crept into my mind that I've done everything I need to do to formalize the FC swap. I don't want to bother the RCL boys about it, 'cause I am about 97.75 percent sure that all I need to do is keep waiting... tick...tick...tick...

The weekend shipments have all be shipped as scheduled. We are continuing to ship today. I am tracing a large number of DHL tracking numbers, some of the shipments have already reached their intended destination and have been delivered!

First news from lucky customers to be expected here any moment I guess.

At the same time new Xtreme orders still keep coming in to us. Thank you guys for your strong commitment and support.
RCG Plus Member