HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 14, 2006, 07:32 PM
Planet Jupiter
Joined Jan 2005
1,746 Posts
Question
Aero Ace Reciever Mod?

hi, just wondering if there is a simple mod to modify the AA Rx to single motor and rudder controll only? is it possible? I think i passed through the pics of some AA mod thread and saw a pic with one motor and actuator controled rudder. the caption of the picture said it was a Modified Aero Ace Rx..?

-Dan
bamm is offline Find More Posts by bamm
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2006, 07:34 PM
Stuck on a rock
Faroe Islands, Sandoy, Sandur
Joined Nov 2000
5,878 Posts
Big hint: Take a look in the Micro RTF forum.

Michael
epilot is offline Find More Posts by epilot
Old Sep 14, 2006, 08:20 PM
Planet Jupiter
Joined Jan 2005
1,746 Posts
ok i will do right now . is I don't find it is there any good search words to use?
Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:33 AM
Planet Jupiter
Joined Jan 2005
1,746 Posts
Ok i found it / i have a question though. on the AA one motor slows down and the other motor gets higher RPM to turn. if I make the mod and when i turn will the main single motor slow down when i turn it to the ehh lets say left? and will it gain RPM when I turn it to the right?