HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:17 AM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,788 Posts
Discussion
Where are Miss Dara missing items ???

There seems to be a few guys missing carbon tubes and rods from miss dara kits, you can read all about it here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...595338&page=35

especially a guy with alias Jwmflying14 , he has emailed you for month now about his missing parts (and mine)... no reply, and if you reply you say we will ship when it arrives,,, the strange thing is other guys have got their missing parts allready but not we, and we where the among the first to order this kits.. I think Jwmflying14 was among the first to ask for missing parts..

so NITRO PLANES,, whats up ? why are you messing with us and not sending out the parts we are right to ??

Its a pain just looking at the kit and not being able to build it just because the lack of a carbon tube and some rods.... and a bad spinner for Jwmflying14 also..

Cīmon lets be reasonable and please send out those missing parts, so we dont have to argue all year about this thing...

Sebbe
sebbe is online now Find More Posts by sebbe
Last edited by sebbe; Feb 22, 2013 at 03:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:39 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
285 Posts
When companies stop responding to it's customers, Thats a clear sign of a troubled company.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Feb 25, 2013, 03:23 PM
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
When companies stop responding to it's customers, Thats a clear sign of a troubled company.

But they sold almost every item they had at WRAM
rogue wolf is offline Find More Posts by rogue wolf
Old Feb 26, 2013, 02:14 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
372 Posts
I checked and apparently the Miss Dara kit is being sent over to us with the wing spar and control rod not in the packages. If you can give me your order number I can have the missing parts sent out to you.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:36 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
285 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue wolf View Post
But they sold almost every item they had at WRAM
Yeah but they forgot about their online customers ignoring the fact that payments for planes was sent with missing parts, And then no reponse from them is not cool.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:10 AM
United States, CA, Cloverdale
Joined Jun 2012
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
I checked and apparently the Miss Dara kit is being sent over to us with the wing spar and control rod not in the packages. If you can give me your order number I can have the missing parts sent out to you.

-Charlie
What about getting replacement parts? Why is there no support for this product? All I see is a occasional post from someone who I guess is working for Nitroplanes asking for a order # then never responding or replacing parts! WT*?
McDRacing is offline Find More Posts by McDRacing