SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MiG-3 Reno Rocket, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 11:09 PM
Haul ass! Turn left sometimes
United States, ID, Idaho Falls
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Off Site
Donation thread and also , Simulator for sale, Radio for sale, Need some funds badly.

New in package 12 in 1 simulator kit. with a Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) radio and receiver set Sold! Thank you very much for the help Gary!

Stereo Sold! Thank you Nitro!

I will however leave this post open to help for us. Thanks so much to the great people here already.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

My wife Lori is back in the Hospital with two blood clots in her left lung.

A few months back people here helped us out after she had a heart attack.

I am posting this stuff for sale in hopes I can accumulate enough money to pay a debt I have to a great guy here on the boards. And sustain some food and gas for our car while I am here again with Lori in the Hospital.

She is on blood thinners and IV therapy and lots and lots of blood tests etc.

IF anyone can afford to help us out we could use it so much! It can be anonymous if you prefer, or I can publicly say thank you from the both of us.

We need the help so bad right now too, Christmas around the corner, my disability claim denied and appealing it now. Sigh it never ends.

I have some pics posted of the items I have for sale to help raise us some money. AS WELL if you can help us with a donation, that's great too!

IF any one can help us and you don't want to buy none of my items. My Paypal address is below if you can help. Heck even prayers are help!

redrocket455@gmail.com

Thank you once again all. I hate asking for help again. But I have tried all the other avenues already,.

This is a pic of Lori FINALLY sleeping today.

MiG-3 Reno Rocket is offline Find More Posts by MiG-3 Reno Rocket
Last edited by MiG-3 Reno Rocket; Dec 13, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2012, 01:31 PM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Someone sent us a anonymous donation! you guys are totally amazing! Merry Christmas back to you Mr anonymous. And thank you! From both of us!
Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:55 PM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Doc just told us at least another 4 - 5 days of this testing etc. to get rid of the clots. Anyone else able to help us out is so appreciated,

Evan a prayer is helping out so please.do...

I am a wreck myself, need sleep so bad.

Hydropilot - Over n Out!
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:57 PM
A HOARDER ONCE MORE....GEEZ!!!
United States, NC, Lexington
Joined Mar 2011
100 Posts
Trader Rating: 320
My prayers are with you!
Plasmajoe is offline Find More Posts by Plasmajoe
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:58 AM
United States, MI, Royal Oak
Joined Nov 2005
1,356 Posts
Trader Rating: 96
Hydro, Im sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. I just sent a donation through PP. I know its not much, but I know every little bit helps.

Jordan
JGuilty13 is offline Find More Posts by JGuilty13
Old Dec 10, 2012, 10:10 AM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuilty13 View Post
Hydro, Im sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. I just sent a donation through PP. I know its not much, but I know every little bit helps.

Jordan
Thanks very much Jordan!

Merry Christmas! From Lori & I
Old Dec 11, 2012, 05:59 AM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
650 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
My thoughts and prayers are with you guys! I just sent a donation to help out.

Ross
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:45 AM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross_badger View Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you guys! I just sent a donation to help out.

Ross
Thanks so very much!,,, Merry Christmas!

Stephen & Lori
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:05 AM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Update on Lori,

So far Lori is hanging in there. I brought her laptop to her room for her, So she can play a game we have both played for many years, Everquest.

I at least see her smile when someone on the game does something stupid, or talks crap ...

We are still trying to gain some more funds and pay some past due storage unit costs, we finally did get in a one bedroom apt. 2 weeks ago and out of the RV I showed you guys in July or so in another thread.

So, if these medical issues can go away and we can start climbing out of the huge hole we were in the bottom of. We will recover.

Lots of love to everyone out there. And yes you are like family to us too!

If any further donations are out there. We can still use them for sure.

Merry Christmas to all! And thank you so very much for all the help so far everyone!

Here is our new Grand baby Briyha... first Christmas for her too!! She is a character already wit hthe looks and expressions. Only 2 months old in these pics... Very advanced kid

Stephen & Lori
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:59 PM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
Lori was up today

Lori was up today and walking the halls. She did very well. But she said it made her feel like she went jogging lol.

Hope everyone had a great day today!

Still could use anyone's help if you can give us a prayer , and or even a donation. we hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:36 PM
Joined May 2011
105 Posts
The doc says maybe Saturday Lori can go home! God willing I hope so

All of you have been so great to us! and we appreciate every little thing anyone has done for us, be it prayer, donation, or even just a post to say hey.

We are still trying for help, Lori and I have a appnt. in a week to try and get some stuff out of our storage, so any funds at all are very much appreciated.

This main amount of the funds rasied, are so we can gain access to our storage unit. And get the necessities out, to finally start our lives over again, outside of the RV we spent 3 yrs living in and trying to get out of.

We love you all like family, whether you are bad good or indifferent. Family is family.

Stephen & Lori
Closed Thread