HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
United States, NY, Rocky Point
Joined Feb 2010
315 Posts
New issue.

It never ends. So now I have the new calypso and find the motor shaft is bent. Cannot get it out, and a new motor is 60 bucks! Forget that.

Looking for a suitable upgraded motor, meaning the same but cheaper, bolt straight in place of the old one and around 30 bucks is ideal, since I have to buy two! I am trying to piece together the old one and I think it is going to work.

Suggestions? The power of the stock motor is fine ... I just want to spend less money.
100MPG is online now Find More Posts by 100MPG
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:30 AM
rip
United States, FL, Niceville
Joined Jan 2013
1,655 Posts
ALES competiton... Two calypsos valiantly took on a swarm of heavily modified Radians...
No match... grrrr time to get a calypso kit and modify it show those radian fans...
ripacheco is online now Find More Posts by ripacheco