SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ross_badger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 01:46 PM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
650 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
Sold
ALL SOLD - 4-Arm Helping Hands Soldering Tool - 1 left $60 postage paid

ALL SOLD - Check out these 4-arm helping hands for precision soldering! They work much, much better than other helping hands and make soldering tasks easier and more precise!

The base is made from 6"x4"x1/2" thick aluminum, so it won't tip over, and won't burn from the solder. In addition, there is a non-slip layer of cork on the bottom to protect your work surface. The arms move easily, but will stay put exactly where you want to position them. The alligator clips hold the connectors and wires firmly and will also rotate 360 degrees. Perfect for soldering connectors and circuit boards.

All brand new and ready to use! I have sold over 12 of these and the buyers have been very happy with them.

I have 1 left and will sell it for $60 postage paid (USPS Priority Mail) in the continental US fully assembled! I will ship worldwide, but buyer pays postage. Note that the Hoverfly Sport board is NOT for sale....lol.

Paypal only.....PM me if you are interested or have any questions!
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Last edited by ross_badger; Mar 13, 2012 at 05:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 08:53 PM
The Lone Sloper
USA, NY, Orchard Park
Joined Apr 2007
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Ross; What an extremely unique use of coolant tubing. My compliments!!
Frank
zbytekfr is offline Find More Posts by zbytekfr
Old Mar 06, 2012, 06:38 PM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
650 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbytekfr View Post
Ross; What an extremely unique use of coolant tubing. My compliments!!
Frank
Thanks Frank!!
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Closed Thread