HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 30, 2003, 11:20 AM
I'm Charged!
The end of the Oregon trail
Joined Jan 2001
1,035 Posts
Balsa Products

I recently ordered with Balsa Products for the first time. Due to some confusion on the order, the companies customer service policies were tested. I could not be happier with the service I recieved in correcting the problem. (even though part of the confusion was my own fault!) Thanks Dave and Bob, for running a first class business. I can HIGHLY recommend this company!
Jeff
megawatt is offline Find More Posts by megawatt
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2003, 12:40 AM
So Cal.
Joined Jan 2003
250 Posts
I agree, Ive purchased from them several times and am very happy. These guys know how to make and keep long term customers! Thanks for the first class service
monti is offline Find More Posts by monti
Old Aug 06, 2003, 03:32 PM
Fort Wayne, IN
Joined May 2002
1,694 Posts
Check them out for custom built flight packs. You pick and choose the items on line and configure your discounted pack. Neet setup.

http://www.balsapr.com/catalog/fligh...flightpack.asp

John
jrgospod is offline Find More Posts by jrgospod
Old Aug 07, 2003, 04:11 PM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Sep 2001
1,292 Posts
Now if only they would ship to canada...
Mikey-flies is offline Find More Posts by Mikey-flies
Old Aug 10, 2003, 03:11 AM
CP140 NAVCOM
Canada, BC, Courtenay
Joined Feb 2001
655 Posts
I'll second with Mikey.....Thier supplier in Canada is a pain to deal with as their website SUCKS and I don't want to have to be put on hold while they go check stock on a long distance call.... I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for shipping (international) so I can get it from someone who'se got their act together...
knight of Ni is offline Find More Posts by knight of Ni
Old Aug 10, 2003, 12:40 PM
Green Member
NJ
Joined Mar 2002
788 Posts
I wish they had a pick up area...I live like 20 minutes from them but they won't let me pick stuff up.... SO I have to pay the standard UPS or Mail rate...Bummer. They do however provide good products and service.
FX1SUB is offline Find More Posts by FX1SUB