HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:34 PM
Registered User
flanker's Avatar
Lowell, MA
Joined Feb 2004
592 Posts
Wow that is really help ... thanks much appreciated. I will have to decide between EF and SU-35 it seems.
flanker is offline Find More Posts by flanker
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 06:31 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2012
21 Posts
Does anyone have a good recommendation for good retracts to use on the jet for grass. Im looking at the metal ones that are made for it wondering if any one has had experience with them.
Wader237 is offline Find More Posts by Wader237
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 06:46 AM
Bond, Hotglue Bond
Tartago's Avatar
Joined Apr 2006
4,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wader237 View Post
Does anyone have a good recommendation for good retracts to use on the jet for grass. Im looking at the metal ones that are made for it wondering if any one has had experience with them.
I already installed them, will test soon. Brandon already had them in one of his latest planes.
Tartago is offline Find More Posts by Tartago
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 08:39 AM
Registered User
flanker's Avatar
Lowell, MA
Joined Feb 2004
592 Posts
Which ones are these, can you provide a link? I would be interested in retracts that can help land on grass.
flanker is offline Find More Posts by flanker
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2012
21 Posts
they are the RC Lander gear.
http://www.h1hobby.com/lander-scale-...29-p-1971.html
Wader237 is offline Find More Posts by Wader237
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 05:51 AM
Registered User
Basman's Avatar
Perth, Australia
Joined Nov 2010
46 Posts
Spares

Guys, I can't find anywhere for spares for the LX Mig29. BH sent me just the clear plastic portion and not the entire canopy. Can anyone recommend an alternative supplier for spares? Thanks
Basman is offline Find More Posts by Basman
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 07:00 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
photo stealing

I have just found out the retailers are taking photos from the groups here and useing them for thier advertisments without asking for permissions or compensating the origionator like my self. The photos in this link are of my custom Mig-29 I did last year and posted. Now I find out that they are useing these for thier advertisments and profit gain with thier copyright claims of all images with out my knowledge or permission.

this probably applies to several others here as well.

http://www.h1hobby.com/lander-scale-...29-p-1971.html
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by brandonmoon; Jul 17, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 07:04 AM
Has nowhere to store his Jets!
Sydney
Joined May 2007
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon View Post
I have just found out the retailers are taking photos from the groups here and useing them for thier advertisments without asking for permissions or compensating the origionator like my self. The photos in this link are of my custom Mig-29 I did last year and posted with out my knowledge or permission.

http://www.h1hobby.com/lander-scale-...29-p-1971.html
Hey.... I'm looking at getting that gear for my Mig.... though, the use of your picture......Time to send a rather firm email me thinks!!! that's not on!!!

Steve
Steve2308 is offline Find More Posts by Steve2308
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 07:06 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
I just did
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Relocated back to Arizona
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 07:19 AM
Has nowhere to store his Jets!
Sydney
Joined May 2007
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basman View Post
Guys, I can't find anywhere for spares for the LX Mig29. BH sent me just the clear plastic portion and not the entire canopy. Can anyone recommend an alternative supplier for spares? Thanks
I found a retailer on Ali-express : Alibaba with a bit more streamlining!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/108065
more what you're after
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...531270980.html

I bought the decals as I'm touching up my Mig and need some of the water slide decals for it... hope this helps. BH are a pain sometimes.

Steve
Steve2308 is offline Find More Posts by Steve2308
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 09:58 AM
Registered User
Basman's Avatar
Perth, Australia
Joined Nov 2010
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2308 View Post
I found a retailer on Ali-express : Alibaba with a bit more streamlining!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/108065
more what you're after
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...531270980.html

I bought the decals as I'm touching up my Mig and need some of the water slide decals for it... hope this helps. BH are a pain sometimes.

Steve
Brilliant thanks! I've been very wary of the "Ali" sites but it sounds as if this one's all good. Thanks for the help.
Basman is offline Find More Posts by Basman
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:40 AM
Bond, Hotglue Bond
Tartago's Avatar
Joined Apr 2006
4,187 Posts
Lander retracts also at the King.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Fstyle%5F.html

On backorder for now.
Tartago is offline Find More Posts by Tartago
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:56 PM
You win again gravity!
SMorrisRC's Avatar
UK
Joined Jan 2010
1,248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon View Post
I just did


Looks like they listened, the link no longer seems to work
SMorrisRC is offline Find More Posts by SMorrisRC
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:34 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMorrisRC View Post
Looks like they listened, the link no longer seems to work
LOL...YEP...I noticed that. I wonder how many more there are?

Here is the link to Tim Wans site for them. Now him I don't mind useing them....I gave him permission, but he was supposed to imprint my name on the photos for credit of the airplane build

http://www.rclander.com/default.aspx...6-1816739255ed
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by brandonmoon; Jul 17, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 02:48 PM
Has nowhere to store his Jets!
Sydney
Joined May 2007
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartago View Post
Lander retracts also at the King.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Fstyle%5F.html

On backorder for now.
Wow!!! I've been staring at those... didn't think they were the same thing... Go HK!!! I'm dead broke now!! lol
Steve
Steve2308 is offline Find More Posts by Steve2308
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Flyfly mig 29 OVT ak MIG 35 amigob Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 11 Oct 28, 2010 12:22 PM
Sold HET-RC Mig 29 Twin Fans Grey 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Dec 07, 2009 10:15 PM
For Sale Mig-29 twin fan (including 2 X Het 6904mm fans 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Jun 17, 2009 04:58 PM
Discussion new mig-29 twin fans to be out soon gazza2003au Foamy EDFs 11 Feb 24, 2009 05:08 PM
Discussion HET Mig-29 Vs FlyFly Mig 29 skydve76 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 2 Oct 06, 2008 12:32 PM