SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 20, 2013, 03:47 PM
AMA 910957
United States, WA, Hoodsport
Joined Mar 2008
5,342 Posts
Hold on, let me clean my eyeballs. Okay:

Chill : "I would rather ground loop occasionally than end every landing with a nose over."

What was *not* quoted, but was in quotations:

"As you wrote", followed by, "it is better to have the occasional ground loop than nose over most of the time".

Oh, now I get it. Since something is not quoted correctly, it's NOT a quote.

Tom, too bad the annoying interference can't be handled like adjusting an old TV.

EJ
EJWash1 is offline Find More Posts by EJWash1
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2013, 05:05 PM
Zor
Suspended Account
Ontario,Canada
Joined Feb 2007
9,742 Posts
For the general readers

I believe I have made my contibution to assist anyone who wishes to modify a trigear (two main wheels behind the CG and a nose wheel) to a tail dragger (two main wheels ahead of the CG and a wheel (or skid) at the rear end of the fuselage).

I did not attack anyone's posting or wording or writing method.
In another language in which I have a fair knowledge the character " is often used to group together a group of words even within a sentence and does not imply a word for word identical copy of the original. It is considered less disturbing than underlining or italics or bold characters.There was no reason to plaster anyone else than self satisfaction to degrade a non USA resident.

i will gladly help anyone who might wish further contribution by addressing their post to my attention and having to do with the topic of this thead.

Regards to all readers.

Zor
Zor is offline Find More Posts by Zor
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)