HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 12, 2013, 09:15 AM
Australia
Joined Mar 2013
649 Posts
Hey dude,

Been running my Neptune SB-1 at 30 feet (probably even pushing 35ft) no worries.

and that's using the stock Tx Rx.
BieneFlyer is offline Find More Posts by BieneFlyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2013, 04:40 PM
Sweden, Skåne County, Malmö
Joined Feb 2013
351 Posts
Very interested thread you added,

Now I know I can have control to at least bottom, then I have to work with the distance in some way.

I think of a boy to carry a FPV equipment and use a Heavy duty fishing like between me and the sub. To start with.

Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcharadon View Post
Kenneth Eriksson is offline Find More Posts by Kenneth Eriksson
Old Jun 13, 2013, 04:59 PM
Joined Jul 2004
270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Eriksson View Post
Very interested thread you added,

Now I know I can have control to at least bottom, then I have to work with the distance in some way.

I think of a boy to carry a FPV equipment and use a Heavy duty fishing like between me and the sub. To start with.

Ken
that was what I suggested. get a deep sea fishing line and a large bobbin and if you get into trouble pull the sub up as you would a large red snapper. I can't dive and I don't want to.
shaneperch is offline Find More Posts by shaneperch