HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Slipperhead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 04:14 PM
United States, VA, Chesterfield
Joined Mar 2008
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Slopers for sale!!!

I'm not living in slope country anymore so it's time to clear out the hangar!

F/S NIB 48" Moth sloper from North County Flying Machines. $60 shipped

48" P-51 Mustang from Steve Patton with Tuskegee colors. I won the warbird races with this model at the Midwest Slope Challenge once upon a time at Lake Wilson in Kansas. GREAT model and very fast and durable. Never flown in combat! Without performing surgery, this one probably has a Futaba receiver (72mhz), 600Mah battery pack, charging jack and a lost-plane alarm. Battery pack is probably tired. Might be able to cycle it back to life. It has a total of three servos; one for the elevator and one for each aileron. The wing bolts on with two nylon bolts that shear on a hard landing. A little bit of rash but serviceable like any foamy sloper. $50 plus your choice of shipping. Recommend packing at UPS store for guaranteed safe delivery.

48" FW-190 by Dave's Aircraft Works with removable wing. This one has a single servo driving both ailerons and servo for the elevator. Like the model above, it has a Futaba receiver, lost-plane alarm, charging jack and a 600Mah, or so, battery pack. Pack is probably tired. Might be able to cycle it back to life. Tailfeathers probably need a little help but overall, model is solid. Never flown in combat. $50 plus your choice of shipping.

I will be posting two more slopers (A glass F-16 and a Mig-17) and a 2M Organic thermal duration sailplane soon. Maybe some electrics too. I also have a beater 118" Paragon by Skybench Aerotech and a 6M Nimbus 4 scale kit. I live near Richmond, Virginia and travel frequently to the Wash DC area and Hampton Roads (Norfolk/VA Beach/Chesapeake etc.) I would be glad to meet you if you are local.

Thanks for looking! Contact me via PM if you have questions. Garland
Slipperhead is offline Find More Posts by Slipperhead
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 07, 2012, 04:27 PM
Fun ain't cheap!
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Apr 2003
3,026 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
I'll take the Moth if it is still available!

Andy
droydx is offline Find More Posts by droydx
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Sosos
Old Apr 07, 2012, 04:31 PM
Joined Mar 2008
7 Posts
Moth is SOLD pending funds! Thanks!
Old Apr 07, 2012, 04:59 PM
aku
Jeff Cheechov
United States, CA, Tustin
Joined Mar 2006
296 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
Auw?

Whats the AUW on your P-51? Im interested, but looking for a lighter build.
Jeff
aku is offline Find More Posts by aku
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aku; Apr 07, 2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old Apr 08, 2012, 01:05 PM
Joined Mar 2008
7 Posts
Both warbird are also sold pending funds.

Additional photos going out on the F-16, Organic and Nimbus. Let me know if you want to take a look. I will probably post them later today.

Thx,

Garland
Old Apr 08, 2012, 01:06 PM
Joined Mar 2008
7 Posts
Moth is SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks, Andy!
Old Apr 08, 2012, 05:02 PM