HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:15 PM
Lipoly Killer
Gulfport/Biloxi Biloxi Reg, Mississippi, United States
Joined Dec 2000
1,515 Posts
Download
GWS Driver

I purchased a GWS FS USB cord for my JR radio.The driver that Windows installed doesn't work on the ClearView Simulator. I THEN read the instruction which calls for a GWS driver that is supposed to be on the GWSUS website. I can not find it. Can anyone help?
Frank Hurd is offline Find More Posts by Frank Hurd
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 08:59 PM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2010
1,215 Posts
It should not be the so called GWS driver, I think they meant the FMS that you need to get it downloaded from internet. The FMS is not owned by GWS, it's free.

Chen
twn Chen is offline Find More Posts by twn Chen