HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:59 PM
Denton Tx.
Joined Sep 2003
1,959 Posts
Need some help, I cant get the motors to run! I power up the quad I hear the esc doing there thing, yellow light flashing when it warms up, then flashes two yellows and 3 red, telling me no GPS etc... the motors should run but no. Before I did the update I had no problem, any ideas what I should look at?
Dennis H. is offline Find More Posts by Dennis H.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2013, 01:07 AM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
10,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis H. View Post
Need some help, I cant get the motors to run! I power up the quad I hear the esc doing there thing, yellow light flashing when it warms up, then flashes two yellows and 3 red, telling me no GPS etc... the motors should run but no. Before I did the update I had no problem, any ideas what I should look at?
Dennis, you don't tell us what RC equipment you are using. Have you done the Tx calibration in Assistant? When you set up the quad in your Tx, did you create a new model? The most common issue with the CSC not working is a channel reversed. Check Assistant. Throttle up, slider moves right. Elevator up, slider moves right. Aileron and Rudder move the same as the slider.
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Jul 25, 2013, 07:36 PM
Denton Tx.
Joined Sep 2003
1,959 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
Dennis, you don't tell us what RC equipment you are using. Have you done the Tx calibration in Assistant? When you set up the quad in your Tx, did you create a new model? The most common issue with the CSC not working is a channel reversed. Check Assistant. Throttle up, slider moves right. Elevator up, slider moves right. Aileron and Rudder move the same as the slider.
Hi Tahoe Ed, Yes I did all that, My Tx. is the DX7s. What strange is I try starting the motors again before I took it to the hobby shop for help, The motors fire right up! So I dont know lol...
Dennis H. is offline Find More Posts by Dennis H.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 11:42 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
10,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis H. View Post
Hi Tahoe Ed, Yes I did all that, My Tx. is the DX7s. What strange is I try starting the motors again before I took it to the hobby shop for help, The motors fire right up! So I dont know lol...
Only fly at your hobby shop. It could be some kind of interference at or near your flying place.
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800