HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 06, 2013, 05:12 PM
United States, SD, Union Center
Joined Jun 2013
90 Posts
Discussion
You knew this was coming.....

The big show of torque the Summit can dish out. I got some good speed there too! I know there are videos online of them pulling cars and such. I figured if I am going to push the limits and the possibility of breaking something. I figured why not pull the kids around and let them have a blast! Has anyone else pulled this kind of weight and broke something, or is this nothing for the Summit? Enjoy.

Traxxas Summit Takes My Kids for a Joyride (2 min 21 sec)
makuloco2000 is offline Find More Posts by makuloco2000
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2013, 08:50 PM
Radian, Polaris, Mistaken ID.
Japan (Military)
Joined Nov 2010
393 Posts
Nice... I used to run T-Maxx's... them moved onto Bigger Baja's. Then the summit came ou out and I got my wife one... I did not mess with it for a while. She did... Just driving and bashing it around... Then I started to see what this thing can really do... Continues to impress me...
Baseman is offline Find More Posts by Baseman
Old Feb 13, 2014, 11:31 PM
United States, SD, Union Center
Joined Jun 2013
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseman View Post
Nice... I used to run T-Maxx's... them moved onto Bigger Baja's. Then the summit came ou out and I got my wife one... I did not mess with it for a while. She did... Just driving and bashing it around... Then I started to see what this thing can really do... Continues to impress me...
Yep you should see my other video on here of the Summits pulling them on the sled!
makuloco2000 is offline Find More Posts by makuloco2000