SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 02, 2013, 07:29 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,412 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrub monkey View Post
well i hope they start promoting them selves overseas. maybe they will sponsor a couple of people in their local country and they word may spread. i hope it does, they have good products and ill always be willing to buy more of their gear
They've been promoting them self the thing is they've been told. They need to get more advance and better quality and get into today technology. One of the issue is Futaba and Spektrum are the top dogs. Mostly nobody want anything else. But the thing is there been a lot of issue with WFLY that give many people head ach. Another thing is Frsky is going to break the chain and do what nobody ever done before. Offering great high quality radio that out perform any 1,000 dollar, 2,000 dollars radio yet in 150 dollars- 200 dollar price tags. These radio running open source firmware is going to be top dog it will make big brand to think twice with closed firmware.

Another thing I wanted to be one of their distro. Communication need to be strengthening and should listen to what customer want in the future products.
jcervantes11 is offline Find More Posts by jcervantes11
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2013, 01:17 AM
Joined Jul 2013
3 Posts
So has this issue been resolved? Are they alive and well now or not? What is the website if they are now back working?
Sparksvonrou is offline Find More Posts by Sparksvonrou