Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 19, 2012, 02:46 PM
Joined Oct 2012
5 Posts
Discussion
Another avoid thread

Steve,

I have tried to email both you and Alex directly, every time I try it gets denied permanently by your server. I happen to be smart with computers, I know that means you have me blocked.

We spoke once a while back on the telephone about my RTF 450 Heli. You understood the issue and offered to replace it if I sent it back. I did that, over two weeks ago. Your company received it two weeks ago today. In that time I have called once and spoken again with Alex who assured me you would call me back that day. That did not happen. I am very sorry I purchased a product distributed from your company at this point. I don’t even want a refund, I want a helicopter. I held up my end of the bargain we agreed to on the telephone. Your company has not. Now to add insult to injury your company has stopped taking phone calls, I am assuming just from me. I can call and call all day long and no one ever answers. I looked you up on the BBB and their website says you’re not actually affiliated but your website boasts the logo. The most humorous part of all of this is your companies hold “music” or message. It speaks endlessly of doing the right thing and trust and values, yet your company has only on one occasion shown any of this.

I will hold the rest of my thoughts for now, until we have spoken again. I will not speak to Alex anymore as I feel he lies to me. I demand and feel I have the right to receive a personal phone call from you. I am hoping today. I will continue to email you again for one week. If the issue is not resolved within one week and I have a verifiable tracking number or some other mutually agreed to resolution you will be hearing from an attorney as this conduct as with much more conduct I have recently read and am sorry I didn’t read before buying one of your distributed products states this is the way your supposed company operates. You should be ashamed.

You will also find this posted in the general forum on this site.

TSgt Thomas Robison, USAF
xxx-xxx-xxxx

yes, I left him the actual phone number in a pm....
Tommygunzx1 is offline Find More Posts by Tommygunzx1
to remove ads between posts