Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Jun 26, 2013, 10:13 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2013
3 Posts
Discussion
Stay Away From EastRC.org

This is an alert to the RC community to beware of EastRC.org. The owners of this company filed for personal bankrupcy on 2/11/13 and run another company, Scootworks, out of the same building using the same equipment. If you go to www.bbb.org you will see that Scootworks has an F rating because they have been taking orders, charging credit cards, and not shipping parts. They have taken advantage of a lot of good people. Also they are NOT honoring warranties and not answering their phones so they can screen incoming calls to ignore issues and just take more new orders.

The owner, David Erwin Hockaday of Youngsville, NC, has a reputation for screwing people. In fact their suppliers, such as Fastenal and McMaster Carr, will not extend credit and have suffered a loss due to non-payment.

Further, if you look at his list of "dealers", and call them, many dont even know that they are-David will list them even if they just placed one order for a part so he can add their name to the list to try to get street credit. If you call many of his so-called dealers from his other company, Scootworks, you will see that many don't even know who Scootworks is, and the rest had been screwed by him and are all too glad to let you know the specifics.

He currently has 10 complaints against Scootworks on file at the NC Attorney Generals office, and if you google Scootworks Complaints, you will see how many people he has stolen money from.

I urge people to see for themselves, and not take my word for it. I have witnessed David Hockaday and his wife Debra Hockaday do a lot of bad things to a lot of honest, hardworking people. I don't want to see my fellow hobbiers taken as well.
Mhudsonbsme is offline Find More Posts by Mhudsonbsme
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread