SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 17, 2015, 07:01 AM
Find More Posts by RICH S
Joined May 2000
2,084 Posts
Question
Nightvisionair?

Got one of these yesterday and flew it at dusk, the lighting system is very good, but the plane itself needs some help. What have any of you done to get it to handle better? Mine feels very heavy in the air, and the power is lagging for any type of successful 3D. I had a Hangar 9 Twist, and the .32 powered Tribute glow planes that were fantastic 3D planes and I thought this would be similar. It doesn't seem to have any "float" to it, or any precision in the controls, just a big ill handling parkflyer. Also, don't get it wet in the grass, they must have used water color paint, it washes away very quickly. This one is going to take some tweaking
RICH S is offline Find More Posts by RICH S
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2015, 11:37 AM
Find More Posts by dalecheek1
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Nov 2012
2,618 Posts
10 10 2014 FUN IN SMALL BACKYARD WITH VA (3 min 38 sec)
dalecheek1 is offline Find More Posts by dalecheek1
Old May 17, 2015, 12:27 PM
Find More Posts by C_Watkins
This is NOT a TOY?
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jul 2011
3,031 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH S View Post
Got one of these yesterday and flew it at dusk, the lighting system is very good, but the plane itself needs some help. What have any of you done to get it to handle better? Mine feels very heavy in the air, and the power is lagging for any type of successful 3D. I had a Hangar 9 Twist, and the .32 powered Tribute glow planes that were fantastic 3D planes and I thought this would be similar. It doesn't seem to have any "float" to it, or any precision in the controls, just a big ill handling parkflyer. Also, don't get it wet in the grass, they must have used water color paint, it washes away very quickly. This one is going to take some tweaking
Here's a thread specifically on the Night Visionaire where you might get some better help.
C_Watkins is offline Find More Posts by C_Watkins
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2015, 01:13 PM
Find More Posts by RICH S
Joined May 2000
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1 View Post

Mine on the stock set-up and a 3 cell 2200 batt. does not have the power like yours. Are you running the stock, motor prop and esc?
RICH S is offline Find More Posts by RICH S
Old May 17, 2015, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by dalecheek1
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Nov 2012
2,618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH S View Post
Mine on the stock set-up and a 3 cell 2200 batt. does not have the power like yours. Are you running the stock, motor prop and esc?
Everything is stock with 3c 2200.Plane is 2ys old.
dalecheek1 is offline Find More Posts by dalecheek1