Old May 18, 2015, 09:57 AM
Find More Posts by shonmac
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
826 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFM View Post
I got a little V911 once that had classic TBE. It was hilarious to watch
After I got the linkages all loosened up it went back to normal.

My V912 has TBE . Last week the wind lifted it high and far away until it was out of range . It fell out of the sky , canopy flopped off yanking the LED out and the flybar was badly bent.

I straightened the flybar and tried to test hover. And got the TBE. I just read your post and then went on to look up TBE.

So now I will look over the linkages and hope to get everything back in order.
shonmac is offline Find More Posts by shonmac
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2015, 10:28 AM
Find More Posts by JohnFM
Joined Oct 2014
1,078 Posts
Often the FB itself. If you bent it you might have bent the pin that mounts it to the main shaft. Make a new one from a piece of that bent flybar, same size stuff.
JohnFM is offline Find More Posts by JohnFM
Old May 18, 2015, 11:46 AM
Joined Aug 2014
826 Posts
Ok thanks for the tips.
Old May 18, 2015, 12:09 PM
Find More Posts by hifinsword
Blue Skies
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,760 Posts
Connecting rods lubricants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_craig View Post
on flybar birds the links from the swash to the mixer arms and to the flybar need to be smooth as well, I've had a binding link and the bird flew terrible with noticeble TBE..... A drop of toothpaste on the ball links and keep flying is a good fine grinding paste.......... sanding the outer edge of the ball with 1200 wet n dry sand paper and WD40 also works a treat................

on the FX FBL birds slower servos are the go, and the turnigy adjustable servo device the perfect fine tuner......... problem cured..........
Another good lubricant for the balls the connecting rods attach to is graphite from a pencil.
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
Old May 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
Find More Posts by KarloDelPontiac
Croatia
Joined Jan 2015
35 Posts
Thank you for your efforts to explain the concept of "bobbing" and other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFM View Post
LOL, or bucking or any number of other names.
It's just rapid rocking up and down on the pitch axis.
Seems like the gyro on the elevator cyclic keeps trying to over correct.
It can even develop a sort of harmonic and gets pretty wild.
JohnFM, my native language is not English and I try to follow what it says, even with the help of Google translate, but some special terms and technical words, Google does not know how to translate. Which you know that it seems a trivial question, but tormented when I get these terms. So I do not see why it was so funny. I would even say that Vincent and hifinsword, explaining to me, and you have discovered something new.
The old people say that is not a shame not to know, but it's a shame not to ask. And they say that assumption is the mother of all mistakes .....

The biggest problem is my Kiwi because he writes with so many acronyms and technical words in very little text, as well as having to pay $ 1 for every word and tries to speak your mind in the least number of words ...
KarloDelPontiac is offline Find More Posts by KarloDelPontiac
Old May 19, 2015, 07:06 PM
Joined Aug 2014
826 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarloDelPontiac View Post
Thank you for your efforts to explain the concept of "bobbing" and other things.

JohnFM, my native language is not English and I try to follow what it says, even with the help of Google translate, but some special terms and technical words, Google does not know how to translate. Which you know that it seems a trivial question, but tormented when I get these terms. So I do not see why it was so funny. I would even say that Vincent and hifinsword, explaining to me, and you have discovered something new.
The old people say that is not a shame not to know, but it's a shame not to ask. And they say that assumption is the mother of all mistakes .....

The biggest problem is my Kiwi because he writes with so many acronyms and technical words in very little text, as well as having to pay $ 1 for every word and tries to speak your mind in the least number of words ...

I thought he was laughing at my post. You asked what was bobbing and i answered with a more complex word that caused more confusion. So i thought he laughed and then tried to be more clear than me and use more simple and accurate words.
Old May 20, 2015, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by kiwi_craig
Slideways at warp speed.......
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Mar 2014
2,065 Posts
karlo, see orange birds list of acronyms

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2114376
kiwi_craig is online now Find More Posts by kiwi_craig
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Servo testing
Old May 20, 2015, 04:35 PM
Find More Posts by KarloDelPontiac
Croatia
Joined Jan 2015
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonmac View Post
I thought he was laughing at my post. You asked what was bobbing and i answered with a more complex word that caused more confusion. So i thought he laughed and then tried to be more clear than me and use more simple and accurate words.
Sy JohnFM if is shonmac right..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_craig View Post
karlo, see orange birds list of acronyms

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2114376
Thank you, kiwi..
KarloDelPontiac is offline Find More Posts by KarloDelPontiac
Old May 21, 2015, 08:11 AM
Find More Posts by JohnFM
Joined Oct 2014
1,078 Posts
[QUOTE=KarloDelPontiac;31675822]Sy JohnFM if is shonmac right..

Too much lost in translation here for me to try and figure out.
JohnFM is offline Find More Posts by JohnFM