HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 23, 2013, 02:05 AM
Hungary, Heves, Eger
Joined Aug 2012
364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkes View Post
Guys i know im out of the subject but please jump to this link and give me a vote!

http://contest.banggood.com/showVideo-222.html

Thank you in advance!
You got it, +1 from me.
CReal is offline Find More Posts by CReal
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2013, 03:05 AM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkes View Post
Guys i know im out of the subject but please jump to this link and give me a vote!

http://contest.banggood.com/showVideo-222.html

Thank you in advance!
Ok there you go with one from me as well... Good luck!
nese is offline Find More Posts by nese
Old Mar 04, 2014, 07:01 AM
Waterville, Maine
Joined Oct 2006
394 Posts
I have had dozens of orders sent to the US from BG. Not 1 negative issue. I always expect a 2-3 week delivery, and it always comes in that window. I hear a lot of bad luck stories, but my luck has not run out with BG. When I did have an issue with stock on 1 order, they quickly refunded my account.
KillerOfDolts is offline Find More Posts by KillerOfDolts
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Flip FPV w/ XL Arms.
Old Mar 04, 2014, 07:37 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerOfDolts View Post
I have had dozens of orders sent to the US from BG. Not 1 negative issue. I always expect a 2-3 week delivery, and it always comes in that window. I hear a lot of bad luck stories, but my luck has not run out with BG. When I did have an issue with stock on 1 order, they quickly refunded my account.
I had over hundred of order from HobbyKing .. and all my orders have been served as expected, only 2 quality issues, that have been both solved by HobbyKing care with a new item or refund .. without any extra cost, in a reasonable way and time. For me the record is over 100 orders, and all arrived at my door without any relevant issue.

With Banggood I had around 10 order, 2 or 3 of them never land to my door ... I had 1 quality issue, and I did not got any refund, instead some useless point. For missing at arrival, PayPal protection did kick in for protect me. Some order arrived after 2 months.

I have to say that the lost items are the one that was sent to me without any registration ... strange that non register package from hobbyKing did always arrived to me, while almost none of non register Banggood did arrived to my place ... anyhow ... if you select register shipping also for little order (they ask only 1 or 2$ extra) ... then the missing at arrival is not a problem anymore with BangGood.

Two side note:
- BangGood has the very very bad attitude to show items weeks ahead of the real arrival (Taranis TX was listed in their shop 4 months before FrSky did start to ship their radio), and they start to sell these new items before they get on stock ... hobbyKing does not use this trick for captive customers that like to have the latest RC gadget from the market
- BangGood has a wider type of catalog, not only RC but many other things, in additional some RC items I can see only on their shop, and for some items they have the best price on the net.

Summary ... I'm not here to block anybody from order from BangGood ... just a reminder that they should always use register shipping .. and be patient waiting for their item. In my book HobbyKing is way more professional, but ... shipping prices are a bit expensive there, and some items have a price that is way more expensive then what it is available on eBay or other store.

In other words .. it is nice to have the BangGood option for buy some RC stuff at low cost ... still ... my order of choice is: HobbyKing, then eBay then BangGood ... so BangGood is the last option (but if price is more attractive or
item is unique ... )

e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70