Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 14, 2013, 01:28 AM
Chillaxin dude!
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Joined Apr 2003
4,786 Posts
have a tick box available.. that way, if you accept the risk, the cheaper option shows. Also have it as a disclaimer on the emailed receipt.

By the by... had a failure with a Nano today... lost a pylon model. Range check is bad (did two nano's back to back). Was planning on ordering 5 more Nano's.. plus sending a job lot back for upgrading. Can I send the dud rx back with the upgrade order and then get the new nano's shipped back with the upgrade items?
BulletMaster is online now Find More Posts by BulletMaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:33 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jun 2005
15,702 Posts
Was this a new installation? Did you check to see that the power is plugged in backwards to the 'B' port. If it is, the Rx will power up and the range will be severely reduced or may even be completely unusable (won't connect, blink weird).. that all depends on the reverse voltage level.

Yes, you can return the defective Nano back with your upgrade lot.
JimDrew is offline Find More Posts by JimDrew
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 15, 2013, 07:43 AM
Proud RC Addict
United States, UT, American Fork
Joined Nov 2009
1,552 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but if you're dealing with inside US as opposed to international, you can mail a very light weight first class package for a couple bucks. That includes delivery confirmation as well so no worries about tracking or loss. That would be excellent for things like anit-spark wiring, nanos etc. I won't order an anti-spark wire for $4.50 or bullet connectors for $1.50 when it costs $8 to ship it for instance, but I'd pay $2 for the shipping. Come to think of that, I need some of those items... awaiting postage change

Thanks for your continual support of the hobby.
dennisjm is offline Find More Posts by dennisjm