Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tyhodge07, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 11:31 AM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Found
losi micro sct, rally, dt, t, baja, hr, ram, crawler etc

I have a vendetta st with extra set of foam wheels and an extra not to beautiful body. It has the upgraded ball diffs, sway bars, servo. This is a roller, so I would be looking for something stock. If you have an upgraded or a couple of micros to trade than i can make this rtr. Just email me with pics and info of what you have since I don't get on here much.

tyhodge07@gmail.com
tyhodge07 is offline Find More Posts by tyhodge07
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2012, 09:28 PM
United States, LA, Glenmora
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
hey i have 3 micro-t's and a micro deasert truck with a losi brushless setup and 1 of the micro's has all aluminum upgrades and ball bearings 2 micro-t's are rtr and one is for parts and the desert truck needs a tx/rx which you can use the tx/rx off the parts micro i will send you a few pics of them all,also have xtras to go with, let me know if you are interested, i dont do much on this site but am a very active member of rcu and rctech under same name if you need feedback,,my email is xtremeclean60@hotmail.com
MR.TRAXXAS is offline Find More Posts by MR.TRAXXAS
Closed Thread