Old Sep 02, 2010, 03:22 AM
Germany
Joined Aug 2007
2 Posts
Help!
Micro Power E-logger doesn't work correct

Hallo everybody,

I hope you understand my english...

I use the Micro Power E-Logger V3 with 150A. Last week, I updated the logger with the latest version V8.63. If I start the live Mode, everything works correct. But if I try to log a flight, there goes anything wrong:

1. The 2D Data is wrong but die normal screen shows the right min/max parameters

2. One session is divides in a few sessions ( one log are 20 sessions )

....crazy...

Today, I do a downdate to software Version 6.93. Everything works correct....I can't see any problems. The Software is in English now. The german V8.64 is the better choice for me.

I hope you can help me. I will use the actual version put where is the problem? Are there any settings wrong?

thanks,

Maxi, from Germany
Borndelgramer is offline Find More Posts by Borndelgramer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2010, 02:32 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi Maxi, sorry to hear about the issues with 8.63. For the 2D chart issue, can you click "Reset Defaults" on the 2D chart page, does that resolve the issue? Sometimes we get reports of this issue from customers who upgrade from very old software.

RE the issue of the log file divided into multiple sessions, this would normally only happen if the eLogger's voltage input dipped below about 5V. Or, it might be possible that you needed to clear the elogger's buffer (under the "Data" menu item in the software) after the software upgrade.

Please let me know if you try the latest software and try the steps above, and still have these issues!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor