New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2016, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by Bob Reynolds
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,377 Posts
Question
Klingberg or similar

Anyone have plans for the large Klingberg or possibly a more modern wing of similar size?
Bob Reynolds is online now Find More Posts by Bob Reynolds
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2016, 12:56 AM
Find More Posts by Stuart A
You know nothing....
Joined Sep 2011
3,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Reynolds View Post
Anyone have plans for the large Klingberg or possibly a more modern wing of similar size?
The guys on the nurfluegal forum may be able to help.
Stuart A is offline Find More Posts by Stuart A
Old Jul 19, 2016, 04:33 AM
Find More Posts by ageorge
Joined Jul 2016
7 Posts
hey guys,I am new here and i had just tested my R.C plane a day ago.As soon as i tried to take off my plane flipped to the left on the ground and i destroyed my wing and the rudder as it snapped.The plane would not take off but would simply flip and roll.I was flying into the wind but i suspect my firewall was tilted.Is this the reason?Or is it because i may have had a larger polyhyderal on one side?The plane was a ft old speedster and i am very eager to improve myself ad get it in the air.I am a begginner and i know my question may sound dumb but please try help.Thanks guys.
ageorge is offline Find More Posts by ageorge
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:11 AM
Find More Posts by ronmeister
Love is like Pi: Irrational
USA, ND, Grand Forks
Joined Jan 2005
2,164 Posts
I bet deep deep inside some old boxes I have the original packet of plans.
ronmeister is offline Find More Posts by ronmeister