Old Jul 17, 2016, 05:21 PM
Find More Posts by RcScottie
Joined Jul 2016
2 Posts
Discussion
Hitec Eclipse 7 problems

Hi guys.
I've been out of the rc game for a couple years. I pulled out my Zagi XT twin brushless set up the other day. I charged all my batteries. Found that my TX battery was bad so I made a lead to have one of my plane batteries to power it up and get set up. I powered up TX and then plane. I wasn't getting much of a response so I verified I was on the correct model setting. I went through parameters and still nothing. When I tried changing the throw to reverse still nothing. I have elevens on. I get some movement in 1 elavon when I turn the flap dial. Elavons on ch 1 and 2 throttle on 3. Any help would be appreciated. Spectrum module and receiver on ch 16. Also when I reversed 3 it goes full throttle with no control on stick. Thank you, Scott
RcScottie is offline Find More Posts by RcScottie
to remove ads between posts