Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Jun 10, 2016, 01:20 AM
Find More Posts by Daniel Gut
Zürich
Joined Feb 2003
194 Posts
Discussion
Ventus C from Valenta

This rather nice looking model is going to be performing its first landing onto my hobby table next week. There is not a lot written here about it, so if it interests anyone, I could put some info and build details here online. From the little I could find in the German forums, the Ventus is well and robustly built, the flying weight is around 3.8 to 4.1 kgs (134 – 145 oz in your language) and wants to be flown. The Profil is a 13% RG 15 and the tailplane is realistically small, both are reasons not to fly this one too slowly. Soaring USA has it as a Ventus 2c, which it definitely is not, possibly because Valenta has put 2c on the instruction sheet, the C has a tapering trailing edge and the 2c a tapering leading edge and multiple dihedral. More next week.
http://www.soaringusa.com/SP-V-VNTS-151.html
http://www.valentamodel.cz/en/index....ntus-c-39m-a29
The Kit Picture is from Valenta and the other two are from the german Forum.
Daniel Gut is offline Find More Posts by Daniel Gut
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2016, 01:32 PM
Find More Posts by FortFlyer
Bryan Wyatt
United States, GA, Loganville
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
Nice looking sailplane! Love the colors. Let us know how it flies.
FortFlyer is offline Find More Posts by FortFlyer